Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^thats just your guys' true inner, guilty conscience speaking to you. you both apparently feel that smoking weed is wrong in some way, deep down in a suppressed part of your psyche. oh you disagree? do either of you feel uncomfortable about being an american when speaking to a foreigner? do you feel uncomfortable being a carnivore when talking to a vegetarian? what about talking to someone who favors red when your favorite color is most definitely blue?

to be irritated by such conversation is one thing, understandable, agreed upon. but to be made to feel straight up uncomfortable, uneasy in any way, is, to me, to doubt your own self. yeah, no way in hell do i ever care to converse with my old man about catching up when im faded as fuck, its a buzz kill for sure, though at the same time i never feel ashamed of smoking weed (or anything else one could apply this to for that matter).

to feel otherwise is to doubt one's self, to lack confidence, conviction, and ultimately, lack certainty about what it is you believe. figure it out and your anxiety in regards to situations like that will disappear. its no different than the question of the man wearing the clothes or that clothes wearing him, its all in your attitude and conviction. if you dont feel strongly enough about doing something, thus taking on its load of possible consequences, then you shouldnt be doing it in the first place, for you are bound to be proven the transparent, fake, unconfident herb of an imitation that you are

I'm not ashamed of smoking weed either. I don't try to hide it from anyone...except my parents. There's just certain things you don't let your parents know about.

e: also I said in my other post I don't feel guilty when talking to my parents because I smoked weed, but just I feel like certain things they say make me feel like I'm not living up to their expectations or something - not in reference to smoking weed, other shit. Like school, what I'm doing in life, etc.

I can't stand "business" people with their suits, who don't button up their blazers.

You standing up with your gurlfriend? Button that shit up.

Their ties are still tight around their necks.

If anything, take off your coat and tie.

I make a post every time someone in WAYWT take a picture in a blazer and doesn't button it up. Now you can join me.

I'm not ashamed of smoking weed either. I don't try to hide it from anyone...except my parents. There's just certain things you don't let your parents know about.

e: also I said in my other post I don't feel guilty when talking to my parents because I smoked weed, but just I feel like certain things they say make me feel like I'm not living up to their expectations or something - not in reference to smoking weed, other shit. Like school, what I'm doing in life, etc.

ah alright. well whatever i suppose i felt the same way once but my parents have long since known about my doings so its probably a moot point anywho

i've been reading your previous posts about weed and if it wasn't about smoking weed i'd advise you to smoke one and chill. learn to deal with your parents and weed, you'll feel way lighter. there's nothing to feel guilty or ashamed, especially if you do ok at school and don't spend all your tuition money on weed. it's not like you were doing meth or even c.

i told my mom recently that i've been smoking weed since i graduated hs because i know she had suspicions, and while she's open minded we discussed about how it is armless but also that it shouldn't interfere with my studies, and while it didn't bother me much in the first place it still sort of relieved me.

my dad thinks weed is the devil and all and since we don't speak much i don't feel the need to talk to him about it, but i'd do it just for the sake of changing his opinion on it. most of the time he calls me when i'm smoking with friends and i never felt bad answering high as fuck, why should i ? im not 16 anymore.

maybe you could watch a movie about weed like i don't know... "the union: the business behind getting high". when you don't know about something it usually is what makes you fear it, and that's the same for parents, they weren't all hippies in 1968.

oh and random thought: i want to eat somewhere to celebrate that i got a job but i've been hesitating for 2 hours and now it's 1pm i'll just raid mcdonalds ...

back on this and with a full stomach, that's a lot of wasted thinking and finger tapping for not much. but hey good luck capa on dealing with this ;)

Indifferent

You scored 32% Love of feet!

The foot has no relevance to you. The only thing you distuinguish is whether a foot is ugly or not. You are glad that your woman's feet is not misshapen. But that's it.

I knew it, they're cool to look at and a girls gotta have nice feet but i dont beat my meat to that scene.

Indifferent

You scored 32% Love of feet!

The foot has no relevance to you. The only thing you distuinguish is whether a foot is ugly or not. You are glad that your woman's feet is not misshapen. But that's it.

I knew it, they're cool to look at and a girls gotta have nice feet but i dont beat my meat to that scene.

on the real, i wonder how i score in relation to ed....

please post your results eddy: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8696984711431823232

So, we had the future tenants of our house at uni wanting to visit today so that they could sort rooms out for next year.

From what I remember, the people who viewed our house and were the most keen, were absolutely hanging and disgusting to look at, so when I got told they were coming around today to sort out their rooms, I really couldn't be bothered to sort my room out and stuff properly.

It ends up that I was thinking about the wrong people and the 6 girls were really good looking. I'd have smashed every single one of them if I wasn't just out of bed and knackered.

My only reaction when they walked in to the house was FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

so my grandma's been staying our house the past few weeks. she's very old and has alzheimer's. my room is the closest to where she sleeps so at night i can hear her walking around in the dark so i have to get up and basically put her back to bed. right now i was going to go out for a cigarette and i noticed she wasn't in her bed and she wasn't in the bathroom either. i open the garage door and there she was, sitting on a chair in the garage in the dark. ahhhhhh i love her but she freaks me out.

EDIT: That "Who cares?" below is definitely not in reference to samsikles post, oh lawd have mercy on me.

Who cares?

You scored 6% Love of feet!

The foot is nothing special to you. It has the same appeal to you as an elbow joint.