Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^on that note, I was told that the CEO or founder or whomever of hollister pays fit high school/college boys 20 dollars/hr to play shirtless soccer in front of his office. I absolute don't have enough shame to turn down that offer. West coast somehwere though :/

random faded bus ride thought - fat filet and cold Stella in the fridge after this god awful class tonight. Sometimes lifes not all that bad :)

I miss driving my car.. any car.. :(

it sucks i still dont have a car since moving back. i left my car with my parents while i was overseas and i guess they didnt take care of it, they just left it sitting, still waiting to get it up and running. side note, hella missing being in seoul, i wish i had enough money for another month to do what i feel like i didnt accomplish

man i really don't want to be THAT GIRL with daddy issues but i might be

lame.

i used to work with a girl with daddy issues, chick was insane. never met anyone before that needed that much positive affirmation, ugh.

lol couldn't find superconfess :(

but nah too much pride to become a stripper

honey there is no shame in wearing latex, platforms, and shaking your culo

i was talking to a friend yesterday who said that she was having trouble finding a job, and that she might have to start stripping, we both agreed 'aint no shame in that.' so listen to the sage words of j.j

Just tried durian for the second time in my life, after an 8 year hiatus.

It's actually pretty good.

durian was interesting, finally tried it a couple of months ago. like i tell everyone it tastes like over ripe mango, mixed with cream cheese frosting. cant say it was my favorite but it was not as bad as ive heard

^on that note, I was told that the CEO or founder or whomever of hollister pays fit high school/college boys 20 dollars/hr to play shirtless soccer in front of his office. I absolute don't have enough shame to turn down that offer. West coast somehwere though :/

is that this guy? story.jpg

homie weirds me out.

damn, i bit my tongue yesterday, still hurts like hell.

speaking of juice, squeezing your own is the way to go.

really only worth it if you can pick up some cheap fruit but add as little sugar as you want and let a few ice cubes melt so it's not super strong. grapefruit is the best by far.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about orange juice.

if you drink it in the evening: it's hard to keep enough for the morning

if you drink it at night: your brain remember when your mom said it'd keep you up ... and it does.

considering a lot of people have no self respect and base their self-esteem only on others retarded perception, okay?!

but one can always aim higher than the drain

lol couldn't find superconfess :(

but nah too much pride to become a stripper

couldn't find superconfessional? really? man i'm sure you can make up a better excuse to sound smarter, if it was the idea? if not i really don't know what it was for

liiiiiiiiike 10 more weeks.

i miss u sufu.

ps, FUCK U lazy girl at work. if i wasnt tired as fuck id be running circles around your ass.

what kind of illegal stuff ? ive been on macs for like 5 years and never had any problem downloading or anything.

one of the professors at columbia u. in NYC paid her way through her PHD program by stripping at clubs in the city.

I would have let her deal with MY PHD program, if you know what I mean.