Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

mah gurl got her hair cut short today. waiting all day @ for her get home today. + my really close friend got his drug charges dropped hes been fighting it for 2 yrs. finally got a job that doesnt deal with physical labor.

LIFE IS GOOD

1fz0q1.gif

It looks like a disabled child... Making you a cruel and heartless man.

Cruel and heartless my ass.

PFFFT, suck it kid.

Disabled child that they exploit for their entertainment.

If you had a child, would you teach them to "perform" tv show theme songs?

If so, then YOU are cruel and heartless, not so much a man.

Oh, BTW, I've taught kids with disabilities and kids who could die in an instant.

There are differences between sharing your kids and exploiting them.

Cruel and heartless my ass.

PFFFT, suck it kid.

Disabled child that they exploit for their entertainment.

If you had a child, would you teach them to "perform" tv show theme songs?

If so, then YOU are cruel and heartless, not so much a man.

Oh, BTW, I've taught kids with disabilities and kids who could die in an instant.

There are differences between sharing your kids and exploiting them.

If there is no audience, would they still do it? goes both ways.

wtf with all these guys who can't pay school fees and are decked out in LUC, BBC, Rick Dowenz, etc

YO IDIOTS, go to school and then MAKE MONEY

and THEN BUY YOUR STUPID EXPENSIVE CLOTHING

Apparently I suck at posting from flickr...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garussell/4496967511/

4496967511128153427b.jpg

BOOM

i like how all "rockabilly girls" draw some weird inspiration from curvaceous pin-up models

but i always wonder,

do they start out fat, become inspired by "omg vintage rockabilly alternative lifestyle" and plaster on the red lipstick and 50s hair?

or do they become fat just to keep in tune with the notion that women back then were more voluptuous and get thicker ?

but a lot of them do that flower-in-hair thing, which is weird and gaudy

but whatever

Decided to turn this post into an observation:

America's poor used to express themselves with the blues. Now America's poor expresses themselves through trap music and Insane Clown Posse.

:(

Well, looks like i'm going to community for my first two years, then transferring; parents can't afford UCSB.

you're missing out on the best 2 years of your life you could've had at santa barbara

also, hey what the fuck is with the only activity in 'trash being these 'celebs' thrreads? fuck, this isn't entertainment weekly or celebforums.. move that shit to the barren wastelands of superlists

you're missing out on the best 2 years of your life you could've had at santa barbara

Yeah, it sucks. :(

I would've gone there if my parents hadn't sold so much of their stocks during their unemployment period. I asked them what to put on my FAFSA months ago before they actually filed their income tax, and they said to put around 40k. Through that, I was eligible for the Blue + Gold scholarship, which would've paid a shit load of my first year at UCSB. However, after my parents filed their stuff, it turns out they made over 100k, their best year in fact...

Been so busy...lately I'm foraging through cheap detective thrillers at Walgreen's (sup whitney). Right now, I'm in an awesome rut of imagining every tough, hard-ass protaganist as a late-90s Ron Jeremy. This is fucking outstanding reading.

sheeeeit, i'm constantly astounded by the doublethink some CWG's are capable of. I meet this chick a week and a half ago, i'm at a party and she asks when she can meet my parents (wtf?) then an hour later shes making out with another dude?

Godda stop going for the low hanging fruit :rolleyes: