Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

But goddammit is he dumb as dicks.

Why do you associate with him if he is that stupid? I mean, there is a limit to "oh he's not very smart but he's a good guy".

Why do you associate with him if he is that stupid? I mean, there is a limit to "oh he's not very smart but he's a good guy".

Because, if all of my friends had the same logic and exact views as me, then it would be very dull conversation.

That's the point, you need some people that you clash with.

He's (obviously) not one to have an intellectual, redundant conversation with.

But he is the homie.

Everyone has a friend like that... Or two. More than one would suck.

light leak, but only in this roll. I think I left it on the windowsill or something stupid like that. I'll probably replace the foam. It makes me feel cool fixing it myself even if it's easy.

4467973644_59d9462faa.jpg

4467974168_b66f8403c6.jpg

Would've been hilarious, if it were like this...

light leak, but only in this roll. I think I left it on the windowsill or something stupid like that. I'll probably replace the foam. It makes me feel cool fixing it myself even if it's easy.

4467974168_b66f8403c6.jpg

4467973644_59d9462faa.jpg

i checked my grades and i got an A in french and an A- in history of western civilization where i probably put in C effort. totally happy.

i also went to sleep fairly early last night, a little past midnight thinking i'll wake up early and work out, eat breakfast blahblah. no. i end up waking up a bit after 1pm, 13 hours of sleep! hella rip van winkle.

I wonder if any admissions peeps send out phoney accepted letters on April Fools? Ultimate dick move.

Seeing the general public and how they interact with computers, it amazes me how little the average person knows, and how thoroughly they can fuck a computer up trying to do the simplest things.

went down to my apartment complex's pool to get my "wealth transfer planning and drafting" study on in the sun...

2euu4pt.jpg

musta been like 15 girls down there getting their tans on, not a single du in sight except for me, unfortunately I'm locked down at the moment but it gave me something to peep through the shades.

a group of cwgs approached me and made conversation/flirted a little, mostly skinny fat trash but one was decent looking - transferred TO Georgia State (didn't ask where from, but sounded like it was a move up), 21 years old and only a junior (on that 5 year plan)... journalism major and daddy has a hookup with nascar so she's taking the path of least resistance.

fascinating and all, but I still can't wait to graduate and get back to NYC. Only a couple months left in the dirty dirty.

So this girl I'm pretty close with doesn't invite me to this party she's having. She does, however, invite all of my friends, most of which she only knows through me and some of which she's literally never spoken to before... :confused::confused::confused: