Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Finally got my drivers PERMIT, after failing the test twice, 7-8 years ago.

Failed the test once today by 1, and barely passed it the 2nd time with the minimum.

Fuckin a. Kinda proud of myself, finally getting shit on track. ( getting my license to drive my kid and gf around, to feel more like a family.)

"Don't go changing clothes when they don't like yours"

I need to buy some new running shoes, my current ones are fucking up my feet.

i only run on trails but asics fit me like a glove and i've gotten this model like 3 years in a row. i had new balance before but they're too wide and made my feet ache.

9994-787601-p.jpg

there was this huge house and we all snuck to it, my friends and i, to see the amazingness. and we break in, even tho its a family members house who is uber rich.

it is spectacular. the family room is the size of a small arena with three big pools flowing into each other and in the middle of them a waterfall that keeps dropping water and bubbles.

and in each pool, life size figurines of safari animals. lions, tigers, giraffes, elephants, zebra, etc.. and like hungry hippo, the lion/tiger is jumping across and demolishing every other animal it can with huge splashes.

we have to climb big furniture to get into the other parts of the house, but by the time we do--the cops have been called and everyone runs, but they leave me behind, wondering where to hide.

thats when i wake up.