Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I was dragged to that last weekend. It wasn't as terrible as I expected, and the look at the economy perspective was sorta interesting, if heavy-handed. The first time that super-vamp showed up was also freaky as fuck. Good job on their noise, but I was expecting more of them.

I'm staying in tonight because I know I have the next day or two filled with stuff, and still haven't received my final pay from the other job. Made the best meal I've had all month after stumbling into smitten kitchen, fish tacos are amazing. And now cute redhead is showing a lot of interest in another date. Win? Yes, yes it is.

is there a deep hosue thread? i dun see one. dun wanna make a thread n e ways SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD DEEP HOUSU

The trance thread doesn't cut it? or this thread?

Isn't that shit all the same??

:confused:

Got nowhere in particular to post this (unless there's a gif thread that I'm missing?) but it has to be posted.

GIFZ

this usually always crashes my browser.

Daybreakers, where do I begin

I am a sucker for a vampire flick ( no pun intended), loved the first 2 Blades, 40 Days of Night ect. This film was like a dog let off its leash, it had no idea where it wanted to go

Stupid plot twists, way too many ideas thrown in at once, and characters who dont do what you would expect of them. The previews looked like it would be at least an interesting watch

What a waste of William Dafoe's abilities, fuck I miss seeing that guy in movies

I basically agree with all this. Lots of potential, and cool concept but ultimately bad execution. (Actually felt the same way in regards to 30 days of night, both comic and movie.) The thing I really didn't get though was how you had the cure via the sun (pretty fucking stupid) and then you had the secondary cure that came from vampires drinking each others blood? Or was it only if they drank the blood of an ex vampire who is now human? Anyways... fucking stupid, especially since earlier in the movie it talked about how when you drink your own blood it poisons you.

the secondary cure was drinking anybody's blood who had been converted back to human. drinking your own or other vampire blood caused the mutations; if it was their own, it'd just be more accelerated.

yeah, dumb. what a waste of sam neill.

hmmmm. girl i sorta hooked up with a few months ago is back in town for a few days. she told me to come out tonight, but i hate going out on sundays because the town (and transport) shuts down so early. she's supposed to be coming over for dinner and a movie tomorrow anyways, and still haven't found a job, so don't really feel like spending money two nights. dunno how much it improves the situation if i go out tonight though.

...need to find a good easy recipe for lamb.

Sam Neil and William Dafoe are meant for better things

I felt like they didn't use Dafoes character acting abilities at all, same with Sam Neil.

Bland mundane chatter, and no real identities to speak of. And the whole idea of searching for years for a cure and having 2 of them fall in your lap the same day is ridiculous

I have to go back and watch Boondock Saints, Event Horizon, and Platoon to honor their memories...

2 cures for vampirism and a stable blood substitute all at the same time? Give me a break haha, it's really too bad because the movie was great visually, and the idea of running out of blood in 2 months and this huge epidemic is really neat too.

HIS NAME IS WILLEM

fuck a stupid name change. dude was born WILLIAM

so i went to my best friend's company holiday party last night (not even holiday anymore) but had a blast, drank so much, and won a TV from the raffle! it was pretty exciting, cause i'm usually pretty unlucky. it's a dinky 22" screen, gonna try and take it back to best buy and exchange and upgrade to a 32" or a 37" samsung. anyone have suggestions on tvs?

so i went to my best friend's company holiday party last night (not even holiday anymore) but had a blast, drank so much, and won a TV from the raffle! it was pretty exciting, cause i'm usually pretty unlucky. it's a dinky 22" screen, gonna try and take it back to best buy and exchange and upgrade to a 32" or a 37" samsung. anyone have suggestions on tvs?

Whats your budget?

Panasonic Vieras are fantastic for the money, LG a small step down. My brother works for an electronics store and recently bought his first after months of research, and he went for a Panasonic Viera, gorgeous picture

Whats your budget?

Panasonic Vieras are fantastic for the money, LG a small step down. My brother works for an electronics store and recently bought his first after months of research, and he went for a Panasonic Viera, gorgeous picture

well if they let me do the exchange for the TV, i'll have $200, then my dad's going to give me like one or two bills, so i'll have 400 and i'm willing to put in maybe 200 or 300. $700 ish?

yeah i'm actually thinking about that samsung tv since my brother and my parents both have one in their room and they seem to like theirs. mom and pop have a 32" probably the cheaper version of that one, and my brother has a 47" mmmmm i wanna go check them out but i'm tired

Even though her and I dont speak anymore.

I just wanna put it in her butt, not asking much. Not wanting much, just put it in her butt. After putting in her butt I will head over to Umbertos for some Grandma Pizza as displayed below:

carmelas1grandmapizza.jpg

Now I just need to think of a good way to give homegirl a call and convince her to come over so I can put it in her butt. If DJRaijo was here, he would give me a good suggestion, too bad hes banned.