Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

jesus, mulholland drive is not a movie you watch with interruptions. it wrapped up and i was wondering wtf, until i rewatched the beginning.

i watched it twice and i still don't really get all of it.

i get lost after the magician disappears into the blue light.

to me it was something like a circle. betty and rita turn into diane and camilla who had already turned into betty and rita and so forth. but then they're also two halfs of each other, maybe like parallel universes or dreamselves of each other.

anyways, i thought synecdoche was a lot harder to watch. the beginning i felt was genius as it resonated a lot with me but then it slowly degraded into something like ulysses or kafka. i wanted to punch kaufmann halfway through the movie. i thought it was a great movie, just really hard to wrap your mind around and thus a really bad movie

jesus, mulholland drive is not a movie you watch with interruptions. it wrapped up and i was wondering wtf, until i rewatched the beginning.

to me it was something like a circle. betty and rita turn into diane and camilla who had already turned into betty and rita and so forth. but then they're also two halfs of each other, maybe like parallel universes or dreamselves of each other.

anyways, i thought synecdoche was a lot harder to watch. the beginning i felt was genius as it resonated a lot with me but then it slowly degraded into something like ulysses or kafka. i wanted to punch kaufmann halfway through the movie. i thought it was a great movie, just really hard to wrap your mind around and thus a really bad movie

California penal codes are backwards, if you carry a baton/pipe/bat in your possesion it can be considered a felony however if you have a loaded registered concealed weapon it's 2 misdemeanors. am I the only one that finds this strange?

I looked at it as a circle too. The entire middle portion of the movie is a dream; Diane is coming up with a dream of how she wanted life to go with Camilla, moving things around to justify the real-life happenings. Or at least that made the most sense to me.

Synecdoche was actually next on my list. Maybe I'll watch something else between them then; too much mindfuckery.

What the fuck. The girl that dragged me to her choir concert now "just wants to be friends". Jesus Christ woman just make up your mind!

I will bet my left nut its that she found another guy

If you didnt do anything that immediately set her off, she was dating/trying to piece another dude and he came through

Or I could be completely wrong and it could just be because shes a women. Seriously if it weren't for a mans mentality, there would never be any procreation, our species would be dying off

Dawg, why the fuck you talking to CRAZY women? Unreliable is one thing, but crazy is another. Stoops

Biggest hassle, but best sex PERIOD.

Haploid,dont loose her number. And when she changes her mind and needs a shoulder to cry on after a severe situation/life problem, hate fuck away

Be sure to give her the angry dragon for your trouble