Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so yesterday it happened again, got so drunk i can't remember shit. woke up in a friend's bed not knowing how the hell i got there. but what can you expect from a night when the beer only costs 1,5$(10sek) and everyone is done with their final exams and going back to their real homes the next day. it's kinda scary to get this drunk and unable to remember what happened the night before

so yesterday it happened again, got so drunk i can't remember shit. woke up in a friend's bed not knowing how the hell i got there. but what can you expect from a night when the beer only costs 1,5$(10sek) and everyone is done with their final exams and going back to their real homes the next day. it's kinda scary to get this drunk and unable to remember what happened the night before

the first time this happened to me, i was tripping out. the thought of a slice of your memory being completely removed from your brain is scary. i try to avoid getting that drunk, but it happens every once in a while

Pretty lost on what to buy the GF for christmas. Tried to find her frye engineer boots (if anyone can proxy for me: womens engineer 21R black non waxed sieze 6.) No where in canada has them in her size and the restock we've been waiting for since oct is being pushed till mid feb... If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them. And please dont tell me to get something she wants not something sufu-ey. The last thing she told me she really wanted was a TOJ DR. Budget is 400ish.

just saw avatar in 3D but not the IMAX version. as good as it was i was slightly disappointed after everyone said it was AMAZING and the best movie ever. visually stunning yes.

maybe its different on IMAX vs other theater 3D

Were the graphics real looking or just good looking?

I thought the graphics were very real looking, particularly the environment in which the story took place. Sometimes I'd forget it was actually CG graphics. It probably helps that I saw it in 3d too.

Bah. I ordered some Buzz Rickson sweats from Vari on Rakuten and I just found out I ordered a size too large. Fortunately the payment doesn't clear on paypal until the 23rd, so I'm hoping that the email I sent to the translator dude they provided will get them to size me down to a medium in time.):