Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lol talked to a sufu member for the first time on aim today, hellawkward but cool. sup crissyw.

Drove, ran, baked, bitched, and spent too long on the internet this last hour looking at clothing again. Life is pretty neat sometimes.

lol sup :)

sorry i had to bail on you, the food i was eatin was too gooooodddddd

31219newsupermariobrosw.png

This is the reason I am going to catch swine flu ^ Or at the very least som other small time debilitating disease that will force me to sit in front of my bigscreen for hours on end eating soup+crackers

I cant even begin to say how good it is, and the memories it brings back from playing the original on my buddies Nintendo when I was a kid

I WANT THIS, NOW!

QUICK SUFU: I have a lunch date in one hour. I said pizza because I don't feel like pulling some superficial I-have-tons-of-money shit (she's really down to Earth). Whack move?

I hate paying more for shit I know is cheaper elsewhere.

I'm going to a party on Saturday and copped something on Yoox with express shipping, but bitches didn't even process my order yet. I cancelled that shit and paid $30 more on Revolve. At least Revolve is in my fucking backyard and I know it'll get here by Saturday, ugh.

$30 is not a big deal, I know, but it's the fucking principle.

^On a semi-related note I just saw the Gay Fish episode of South Park that features the latepass joke that Carlos Mencia steals the fuck out of everyone's jokes (and for some reason ignores that the guy is German).

It made me think, "Shit, I haven't seen that guy on TV forever. There is justice in the world."