Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I AM SO CONFUSED, and mildly entertained.

"Bargain conscious American capitalist is always on the lookout for small enclosure filled with easily flustered flightless birds. "Whoa Nelly!" Local farmer's chicken coop is a free & fun source of calories for hungry businessman.

Today after all night bathhouse romp with friends & coworkers, lust for tasty uncooked egg overwhelms fear of angry local farmer. I know that good value comes from speedy exit with well bred fowl! Farmer's coop is well protected from fox and dog, but limber and aggressive human can easily jump over small fence. Inside coop, many birds become irritated due to noisy intrusion.

Big mistake! First rule of chicken coop value is "dress for success". Jumping into chicken coop naked causes messy bird excretions to become caked into body hair. Not to mention naked man less credible when authorities inevitably become in involved in mass chicken destruction.

They say "perseverance is the spirit of small bird robbery" and this is very true when bird noise attracts attention from muscle bound ranch hands. I carefully slide into chicken enclosure and conceal myself behind wall of panicked fowl for many hours. Although odor from bulk birds in tight space is overpowering, eggs are plentiful and dark chicken hole is well deserved "R&R" from the hustle and bustle of corporate America.

Lucky for me, I have been in this situation countless times before. A small plastic sack is ideal for holding of many eggs, and portable sudoku game passes the time while birds become accustomed to man inside their house.

Before daylight I smash through chicken house with largest birds under arms and mouth filled with egg. This tasty treat is guilt-free, since chicken products are low in fat and provide energy for a productive day in the office.

Overall, I give night in bird coop an 8 out of 10. Although bird egg is tasty value, now local population is enraged at disturbance of farms and many feathers are jammed into my skin.

I recommend chicken egg with great vigor!"

http://thebestproduct.org/

,,,wat

Was chillin on a bench today with my leg up and felt a cool breeze hit a little close to home. Looked down and realised a nut was hanging out of a crotch rip in my jeans (I wear boxers).

Kinda wished a chick had walked past and noticed just so I could wiggle my left eyebrow and go "hEeYy bAbyyYY"

lol talked to a sufu member for the first time on aim today, hellawkward but cool. sup crissyw.

Drove, ran, baked, bitched, and spent too long on the internet this last hour looking at clothing again. Life is pretty neat sometimes.

so in class this morning this girl said equatorial guinea was in south america. and she was responding to the professor's question in a "oh i totally know what you're talking about" kinda tone (we were talking about a new york times article).

i didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad