Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I cut my hair pretty short this week...shorter than I've ever had it before, and while I like it I dont really know how to style it properly so that it looks "cool" instead of "creepy zero-social skills humanities nerd who thinks anime characters are sexy"

there is a fine line between the two, my friends

man i hate shady people! my friend is being hella stupid saying she can get me the hook up on cosmetics for nordstrom's 40% off promotion for employees. she says to me today she can't do it like, "umm naah, i can't do it anymore, it's too late." like wtf, the promotion hasn't even started yet! don't say you will and then don't you dirty liar.

woop woop! found another homie hook up. bout to come up on $325 worth of cosmetics for a bit shy of $200. yeaaaaaaaaah

man i hate shady people! my friend is being hella stupid saying she can get me the hook up on cosmetics for nordstrom's 40% off promotion for employees. she says to me today she can't do it like, "umm naah, i can't do it anymore, it's too late." like wtf, the promotion hasn't even started yet! don't say you will and then don't you dirty liar.

damn nordstrom gets 40% we get like 20% on all shit regularly n like 40% off sephora brand shizz....n on black friday or around that time we get 30% off. im waiting till then to buy more stuff i need. oyyyy

^ ahahah what the fuck is that!

anyway...

a killer band (Native- http://www.myspace.com/nativein) played a basement show tonite at a house 10 minutes away... no notice/ads/flyers or anything to tell me (and my friends)...

needless to say i was pretty bummed to hear that.

contemplating driving down to streetsville tomorrow for the show....

first time eating a pomegranate. i'm a hater when it comes to seeds but these are doable.

my fave fruit everrrrrrrrrr, so good... i take the seeds out, put them in a bowl then eat with lil spoon :)

the new beyonce video is super dissapointing

ugh, i know. its just was like...oooook. makes no sense n just sucked.

b :( lady gaga :( disappointed-ness

my fave fruit everrrrrrrrrr, so good... i take the seeds out, put them in a bowl then eat with lil spoon :)

ugh, i know. its just was like...oooook. makes no sense n just sucked.

b :( lady gaga :( disappointed-ness

i jus drank 2 bottles of that POM juice from the supermarket and have a horrible tummyache from all its sweetness now :(

daaamn, that was a fast hookup scotty. thanks for that!

me neither; a friend left at 10 and i sorta passed out on the couch waiting for a dexter episode to load. so now i'll be up until the sun rises, most likely.

i wish it were possible for eating to be a pastime without the obvious drawbacks. i love food. there is some feta that i need to devour upstairs.