Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I didn't understand why he specified "Irish pub" when he said he drank a lot of strongbow. Reminds me of the time my friend told me he was in Ireland and asked a bunch of guys that were being friend if they liked Irish Car Bombs.

Ahh now I see where the confusion is

I dont know why I mentioned that?

I guess I usually find those ciders in English and Irish pubs in my neighborhood, so I mentioned it offhand

Does anyone on here have a recipe for some good, spicy vegetarian food? I'm getting sick of the same old shit.

I do.

I don't even know what this is supposed to be but it came from my mother's spanish rice recipe originally; I take a diced onion, chunks of green pepper, celery, zucchini, and whatever else you like, and sautee in olive oil and dried oregano, basil, bay leaf, salt and pepper. high heat, just to wilt the veggies a bit; I put a really healthy amount of ground cumin and chili powder, and then cayenne to make it hotter, mix that all up well, add in a can of diced tomatoes, a few generous spoons of tomato paste, and then pour in a few cups of cooked rice. Could be minute rice if you're lazy. Cooks in like 5-10 minutes, top with some grated cheddar. My comfort food on cold days.