Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

god dammit.

my diabetic suitemate thought it would be an awesome idea to drink like 4 or 5 151 proof rum & cokes and now he's on the floor bootin out pasta n sausage all over the bathroom I cleaned two days ago.

good thing I like him otherwise I'd be at my buddy's bday party right now. plus I'm the only person I know with diabetic experience.

word up Friday nights.

ive been looking forever for a movie i saw as a child about that black cat in some sort of weird apocalyptic future world where

felix i feel like

i dont know ive never been able to find it

i dont know how i ended up watching it but identity was fucking awful im barely coherent right now and i even went "fuck that shit" at the end

i wanna go lie in a bath full to the brim and topped off with bubbles and read a book, but i havent got any novels unpacked here

sucks to be on holiday and have such big problems

i got suckered into buying The Picture of Dorian Gray at anthropologie. i'd been meaning to read it and the cover is really pretty.

3040974482_059a151e6f.jpg

ive been looking forever for a movie i saw as a child about that black cat in some sort of weird apocalyptic future world where

felix i feel like

i dont know ive never been able to find it

i dont know how i ended up watching it but identity was fucking awful im barely coherent right now and i even went "fuck that shit" at the end

TsN7Ev6Kpnw

This???

I have it somewhere on vhs. Really fucked up alternate dimension felix adventure.

i wanna go lie in a bath full to the brim and topped off with bubbles and read a book, but i havent got any novels unpacked here

Not knocking what you enjoy, but as a dude who hasn't taken a bath in at least a decade it sounds really tiring to try to hold a book above water for an hour+. Do women have a system in place for that sort of thing?

I got really drunk on whiskey last night, got like 5 hours of non-sleep, and I desperately want some pho or ramen right now. Fucking 9am and 2 hours until the pho place opens.

got drunk last night at this korean place with my girlfriends. rice wine & OB with dokbokki, pajeon, chicken wings, that korean steamed egg thing, and some hang over soup because my friend thought it would help her sober up. quite the experience, it was two filipino girls and three korean girls. i think we were the only non-koreans there.

for every 6-8 months there will be one day where suddenly i feel faint/dizzy/woozy, for a while, then it fades. yesterday was one of those days.

anyone know of another free email server besides the usual yahoo, aol, gmail and msn/hotmail?

i actually laughed.

haven't taken a bubble bath in ages but the best part besides heat is the scent.

thanks misterr

made my life 10x easier today.