Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what is leet?

i am so fucking relieved. day before yesterday there was a customer order gone array. normally i wouldn't be so stressed over something that is supposedly minor like having the package switch from overnight shipping to ground except this customer is really anxious, since she leaves for vacation day after tmr.

it was suppose to arrive today and when i called on tues morning to check for tracking number, even tho the rep told me it was actually shipped ground and not overnight, that she would change it so that it would be overnight not ground..but i had to call later to check. then i call later and ANOTHER rep tells me that nothing can be done and it is ground only, no way to switch to overnight and its already processed so it cannot be stopped.

i'm not saying much, because the rep is explaining, but she pushed my buttons when she kept saying the same shit over and over without any interruptions on my part, hate that, so i told her i understood her the first time.

she was like, "excuse me?"

not the best way to get the package done overnight instead of ground, i know, couldn't help it. i tried explaining but i kept getting interrupted so i finally said, NO YOU LISTEN.

felt damn good.

i don't think she liked me after that, and kept me on hold longer then she probably needed, but in the end i got my tracking number and its arriving first thing tmr at 10:30am......

why is it that you have to be a bitch to get things done. and why is it that something so simple as that ends up being so fucking complicated. must have batted back and forth at least five times before i got a resolution.

hes gna open for jay z tmrw, so we'll see...ive never heard of him till recently tho :o

so i saw the cherry 7up commercial and usually those shits dont work on me, but it won and i bought some. and it was a rly subtle taste of cherry. i dont need another addiction tho!!

His part in A Star is Born (think that's the right name) was pretty good, haven't heard anything else from him though

Watched Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice for English today, the actress who plays Carol looks like Kaya Scoledario *swoon*

PS The madvillain discussion made me listen to the Money folder 4-tet remix, so good

I can't get going today. I went back to bed this morning and slept till 1:30, and I feel super unmotivated... Drinking coffee and redbull, but I feel so off my game today. I just want to stare at the wall and do nothing for the rest of the day.