Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my neighbor's wedding is today in santa cruz. i hear it's casual but i'm still getting dolled up

wow!

last night in one of my dream i had to attend to a marriage as well.

and i was really dressed like a doll. i even had long hair with bangs and a little white headband:eek:

i was dressed something like alice in wonderland.

and suddenly it flashed behind my eyes as i was spinning in my dress; my brothers killed, bloodied up on the floor, organs of strangers splattered in an unknown shack ... oh maman :confused:

be careful sam... we never know... YOU never know

I think I've put 2 pairs of NBHD trousers in the bin a few months ago. I regret that very much cause they looked really 50s. idiot me..(yeah I AM DUMB really) and before anyone moans at me again I got them REALLY cheap from an outlet near switzerland. I always throw things out and then want them back after. fuck.

somebody buy my fucking apcs

will trade for a carton of newports + a box of paydays

that's like 50$ depending on where you live

If you mail them to me I can trade them in for a new pair @ 1/2 off if you want if you pay for that + shipping back to you.

unless you're just like "fuck apcs" on the whole.

i just sort of had deja vu

in the version i remember, i was searching for the time of my next meet, with my parents watching, but turns out i didn't have one, and then i unpaused the show i was watching, and the guy says "what a douche" and then something about somalia. the exact thing happened just without my parents there.