Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

mmmm. vietnamese coffee is what caffeine dreams are made of.

it is again another boring day at the shop

the donut shop off fifth and market has yummy vietnamese coffee but they're getting cheaper and cheaper with the drink..less of the drink itself and moar and moar ice

mmmm. vietnamese coffee is what caffeine dreams are made of.

it is again another boring day at the shop

when i think of vietnamese coffee, i think of those viet cafes where the waitresses are scantily clad.

Who's got some good magazine reccomendations? I used to subscribe to a bunch of surf, skate, and snow, collect back issues, etc, but with subscriptions being so cheap now I wanna expand. I heard Wax Poetics is good, I don't have the intellect or coolness for AdBusters, and I don't think I could hide more than 1 issue of Club amongst everything else. I'm kind of into whatever, I just like reading articles and columns and learning random stuffs... What do you all like?

when i think of vietnamese coffee, i think of those viet cafes where the waitresses are scantily clad.

hella bitches getting raped in the parking lot.

i was at some party today reading a design magazine in french while everyone else was playing kings cup. je ne sais pas wtf.

ate so much at a party last nite and broke my Mariacarla diet, there was pizza and these muthafuckas

olive.jpg

olive-ascolana.JPG

fried olives

and sicilian arancini

arancini.jpg

and then we had

Pasticcini.jpg

and

gelato.bmp

for dessert

all the while drinking wine, etc

goddamn italian food

yo i've had two mosse practically living in my garden the past week, they get here at night, eat all of my apples, then they go to sleep because they're drunk and stay there until they feel better and come back the other morning - tried to take some photos today and one started running against me, first i slipped and then ran for my life. shit

:( i went to take a nap around 8pm last night and woke up when it was dark. i usually dont sleep through the night so i figured it was mebbe 10 or 12. fuck i look at the clock and its 6am the next day (today)?!?!?! WTF >[

really hung over today, fml

not feeling the brightest right now either. getting out of bed was the hardest thing this morning. friend's birthday = too much beer + chain smoking, and we're going to do it over again tonight except this time we're going to the club (never been to a club before.. usually go to bars/lounges). but i have to study for two exams on sunday baaaaaah.