Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i went to the club last night for one of my best friend's birthday things. we got vip but i found my brother's friends and i was just hanging out with them in their vip booth next to the DJ and some crummy hipster group called The Cataracts who were supposed to perform. my brother's friends and i were going on about how lame my brother is.

my leg cramped up like twice last night while i was sleeping wtf.

during sleep, i guess i left my alarm clock on so it went off at 8 and the music from my ipod was becoming a part of my dream, after i think half an hour it turns into this not-that-annoying buzz, but that became a part of my dream too and i was trying frantically to turn it off, then i woke up and shut it off.

Im so fucking pissed. First a Nigerian steals my leather jacket and my winter jacket, now someone stole a pair of sneakers I owned. So tight righ now.

god damn thieves.. one of my friends was messing around and jacked my wallet. i forced him to give it back, but then he handed it off to some of his friends. then he got it back, and i was missing a movie pass and 5 bucks...

better watch yer back. :mad:

i went to the club last night for one of my best friend's birthday things. we got vip but i found my brother's friends and i was just hanging out with them in their vip booth next to the DJ and some crummy hipster group called The Cataracts who were supposed to perform. my brother's friends and i were going on about how lame my brother is.

my leg cramped up like twice last night while i was sleeping wtf.

during sleep, i guess i left my alarm clock on so it went off at 8 and the music from my ipod was becoming a part of my dream, after i think half an hour it turns into this not-that-annoying buzz, but that became a part of my dream too and i was trying frantically to turn it off, then i woke up and shut it off.

the cataracs are hella good.

So, I was speaking to a friend of mine today.

tl;dr she broke up with her bf a few months ago because he gave her an std of some kind. Well, basically, he was like her first love. So basically, over the past month or so, she's been seeing him in secret and they came up with this genius idea that they should run away together or some shit without telling anyone. Taking into account that she does not work and he's some emo/scene kid who works at a till in a supermarket or something. Pretty fucking stupid juvenile idea, not even a 14 year old would try that shit, and these two are 21.

Anyway, more drama with her and him, they split again and he hates her now apparently and she's in shambles.

Had to tell her straight that she's better off without him and that running away was an extremely fucking stupid idea. She's got this 16 year old, I can't live without him mindset. It be pretty hard to get her out of that frame of mind.

i wish i could teleport to lab and knife fight him.

lab has the reach advantage on ur ass

didnt u /quit sufu?

EDIT:

but you guys take this forum way too seriously.