Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm trying to remember the name of a computer game I played when I was younger. It was sort of like a sierra game, but the main map was really zoomed out. It was a big forest that you walked around, and there was a really big tree in the middle of it. You started off in some village, where you could swing on monkey bars, or play some stone game. I think at one point you hunted as well. Can anyone remember this?

breyer's vienetta ice cream. use to eat that allllllllll the time plus these ice cream bon bons that came in a rectangular box, so it stacked up one on top of another, kinda like how crunch has bon bons but these were bigger, the chocolate smooth and the vanilla ice cream inside was 100x (or at least in my memory :cool:)

can't find a picture of that but heres the original vienetta

vienetta2.jpg

light as a chocolate cake is a trader joe's brand.

edit-nats, that is disturbing and cute at the same time

i miiiiiiiiiiight have to go get that today :D

i hate how in the cold, my knuckles and hands start freezing up...it hurts to type. arthritis?

breyer's vienetta ice cream. use to eat that allllllllll the time plus these ice cream bon bons that came in a rectangular box, so it stacked up one on top of another, kinda like how crunch has bon bons but these were bigger, the chocolate smooth and the vanilla ice cream inside was 100x (or at least in my memory :cool:)

can't find a picture of that but heres the original vienetta

vienetta2.jpg

light as a chocolate cake is a trader joe's brand.

edit-nats, that is disturbing and cute at the same time

They sell those over here but they're called "Walls Viennetta" instead. Loads of different flavours, my favourite is the caramel one.

i feel like day old dogshit so i ditched work to sit on my couch and eat chicken noodle soup and sip on grape flavored pedialyte all day

You baby MC's drink Pedialyte

My underground doesn't like you, the media might

But we the elite will change that

As we bridge gaps in this lyrical grudge match, brothers

we slug back

if i knew that today would have been a cheerful day (for no reason tho) i think i would have woken up ealrier than noon.

i had two exams this morning, one right after the other with the same professor. i was the first to finish both exams, i hope i did okay. also because some classmates and i have a candy bet -- whoever gets the lowest score has to bring the rest of us some candy lol.

i love that game. hope you didn't win tho :D

we had a variant in high school, which was whoever got the best of the lowest had to pay the round. unfortunately we didn't play it much since they all either switched school or to a different kind of class and i stayed...

i love that game. hope you didn't win tho :D

we had a variant in high school, which was whoever got the best of the lowest had to pay the round. unfortunately we didn't play it much since they all either switched school or to a different kind of class and i stayed...

betting a round is cooler than candy bars :(

it's a dark and stormy afternoon. sorta looks like hell outside, but i rather like the gloomy weather. nice change of pace.. and the pretty winter coats come out of hibernation :D but also shitty weather makes working at an outdoor shopping center pretty booooooooring zZzZzZz...

sure is, maybe you could propose that idea to your school colleagues.

anyway today was the first day i had to wear a jacket at the end of the afternoon. i think that summer really is gone now. i can finally wrap in some wool :D

EDIT: FUCK WHY THE SELF BANNING I NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE SHIT

i like ednob.

but i hate the self banning thing.

just make a cardboard sign wishing us all farewell like icarus did than come back steezin on everyone.

edit:

nevermind, doesn't apply to ed.

but ya, everyone else. make a fucking sign.