fade to black2

can i join? :o

i think you two have much to teach..

icon3.gif

oulala group sex! it almost feels like 1986 :eek:

My room smells like weed, what do i do?

sit back and enjoy.

don't kill your buzz with those futile matters

i had a dream where i battle rapped for respect, and i won.

lol ridic

yo last night i decided to launch my rap career.

i'm youngin' but o.g.

imma sample this

QmWwi_LUwHo

and that, together, yes

6EEyLbgrhZA

I'm sat at home, bored on a Saturday night.

I came home from uni to go to a local annual fayre. I haven't been yet since I don't have a car at the moment.

Instead, I'm watching AKB48 do stuff like bungee jump on TV Tokyo.

I also looked through my bank statements and have seen that my younger brother has stolen £300 from me. Lovely.

such a fucking exhausting day at work today. the shopping strip was doing an event today, basically 175 people going around to participating shops and gave out food and wine. my shop did champagne, wine, and i made chocolate covered strawberries :D barely sold shit but my favorite clients came in today, this cute russian couple.

suze & whit...its on :P haha

and suze i love that codeine beat thing!

i rly dont feel like watching marley & me, but omfg that puppy is so goddamn cute!

fuck.

is this an exclusive thing?

i wanna play too

not too exclusive, u can def play ;)

i imagine the girls of sufu to be some of the coolest, wish we all werent so far away =/

suze & whit...its on :P haha

and suze i love that codeine beat thing!

i rly dont feel like watching marley & me, but omfg that puppy is so goddamn cute!

fuck.

it is! but it gets so sad in the end

is this an exclusive thing?

i wanna play too

3999662293_33c71dbdda_o.gif

I was talking to my friend's lil sis on the phone and she's in New Orleans with her bf whom she decided she will dump when the trip is over. She asked me if she should start paying for her own meals to start the separation process and drop the hint but then I asked 'well are you still going to fuck him every night you're there she's like 'well yea'."

At this point all I'm thinking is "does not compute". Why even mix messages to him and to yourself like this? Why bother paying for your own food if you're still going to have his dick in your mouth after dessert is over?