Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

motherfucker.

just went to dinner with my brother and mother at a local deli. we were just kicking it, eating doing the usual thing, and there's this guy next to us just sitting there. We ignore him for the vast majority of us stuffing our mouths with food, thinking he's just some dude who lost his job or whatever, as he's got his head in his hands, and seems sad/distracted/lost-in-thought.

anyways. The instant I get up to go, that guy gets up too. I think nothing of it, getting some weird vibes, but just thinking its a coincidence.

We go out into the parking lot, and as we're walking, the guy is IN his car, whipping his head around, WATCHING us get into my brother's car. The instant my brother starts the automobile engine, the guy reverses, as if waiting for my brother to leave first. At this point, we're all sketched the fuck out. My bro waits, the guy finally goes, but my brother doesn't move the car. The fucker gets out, turns right, and CIRCLES the fuck back into the parking lot. At this point, my brother's like fuck this, we're out of here. Guns the car out of the lot and does some hilarious evasive driving, losing said motherfucker far back somewhere in traffic.

anyways – possibly the weirdest/trippiest thing that's happened to me. To be honest, I was more sketched than scared, but still, one of those weeiiiiiiiiiiiird ass things that happens that makes you realize there are some sketchy-ass people out there.

ALL YA'ALL BE CAREFUL

srsly, what? ^

today my ppls and i were in a grocery store parking lot walking to the car when some lady passes us and yells to get the fuck out of the way.

1 we werent even in the way

2 wtf did she just say?

so we start cursing, basically being assholes and she stops the car, reverses and thinks shes gna scares us.

no dice. we were laughing and yelling at the same time.

does anyone else do asshole things on purpose?

does anyone else do asshole things on purpose?

were you walking slow as she was waiting to pass you? i don't yell or honk but it's annoying having to wait for people to cross from the store to the parking lot only to have more people do the same causeing you to wait longer.