Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

pitbull has by far the sexiest women in any hiphop music videos

so sad the girls i went to his concert with last time arent down again. to be fair, one girls' due date is soon...

but jasmine, ugh. just lame. i wanted to be front row again. :(

if one is watching a scary movie, are the people (in the movie they are watching) living their lives in an altered universe where scary movies are non-existent?

i ask because if that is the case, that sure would explain why the saps never see the monster coming... what i mean to say is i, a person living in a world with scary movies, after having watched many of these scary movies, know better than to go looking for the bad guy around the corner in the big scary house with no electricity. s'all im sayin'....

there's a "taqueria" here that's best thing is a pulled pork burrito that i like a lot so that's helping mexican food cravings but fuuuuuuuck

i'd pay like $30 for a plate of tacos 1 cabeza 1 al pastor 1 carne asada

you talking about the joint at the as-220 next to amazing?

why do girls get such bigger nipples than guys? to make it more proportional?

It has to do with lactation. They need to be bigger so they can accommodate these things called sebaceous glands, which essentially make the nipple oily, which makes things easier for a breast-feeding rugrat. I know this because I had "full-disclosure philosophy" parents.

added her on fb.

stalked out the pics.

sent a couple to onemancult.

noticed a cedar crest shirt.

texted my ex.

confirmed.

fuck you hulu!!!

i wanted to see what was posted and i get this

hulu.jpg

if one is watching a scary movie, are the people (in the movie they are watching) living their lives in an altered universe where scary movies are non-existent?

i ask because if that is not the case, that sure would explain why the saps never see the monster coming... what i mean to say is i, a person living in a world with scary movies, after having watched many of these scary movies, know better than to go looking for the bad guy around the corner in the big scary house with no electricity. s'all im sayin'....

Scream sort of got at this. so meta.