Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my friend just told me she fucked this kid in the shower yesterday

and he just put it in her ass.

and she freaked out and ran out.

said she was crying and that it was the worst day in her life.

i'm like call up our friend and get him jumped.

then she says the kid just texted her , " idk i kinda like him "

dumb sluts piss me off more than anything in the entire world.

i'm about to go there and beat his ass myself.

not for my friend, but i beged all my gfs to let me fuck them in the ass, and this douche bag just does it first time.

feel like killing him.

Doing it in the ass is overrated. It's great and all, but half the time you pull out with shit all over your junk. That's no fun.

i was thinking about this.

and what better time to try to put it in her ass than when a girl is drunk and already getting fucked?

its weird to be like, hey can i stick it in your ass?

maybe he thought if he just stuck it in she would maybe go along with it, he quite possibly has tried it on other girls.

im not condoning, just, thinking.

dr julzkind, phd in buttsecks

dr julzkind, phd in buttsecks

well, thats how my girlfriend told me her then boyfriend first tried to put it in her butt. when they were both wasted.

she since then has come to the realization that she likes it sometimes.

well, thats how my girlfriend told me her then boyfriend first tried to put it in her butt. when they were both wasted.

she since then has come to the realization that she likes it sometimes.

probably an acquired taste. like fine wine and cigars.

last nite me and my buddies were chillin around a bon fire drinkin some 40s and my one friend suggests i text this one girl i dont know. he gives me her number and i say hey. she replies and says "hey is this adam?" of course i go along with this charade and serious LULZ ensued. apparently she met "adam" at a party and thought he was really cute but she didnt think he would contact her. blah blah blah shes down to fuck blah blah blah. anywho she starts sending picture messages to my phone. its like 2am by now and my battery is low so i cant open them up. anyway i get home and charge my phone.... and see one of the most busted girls i have ever laid eyes on (trust me you don't wanna see the other pictures)

87282181.jpg

I've rediscovered my love of Smucker's grape jelly.

shits so good.

i made a pbj for my 7yo nephew a few weeks back and i decided to make one for myself and then we sat and watched tom and jerry. it was among the 10 greatest moments of my life

en garde` pussycat!

FTFY... doesn't seem happy for either party really

If it wasn't at least somewhat pleasurable, I don't think there would be bottoms (or at least non-masochistic ones).

I love nice people.

I was three minutes late to my motorcycle class this morning and they wouldn't let me ride :( . At least the cop I passed going 15+ over the speed limit didn't pull me over (no clue why, probably would have had I been in my car as opposed to my dad's car [working adult concept]).