Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so the ipod nano 5g will have a camera...? wut.

I honestly think we're at the point with technology where we'd get more benefit for a camera manufacturer to put a phone and an mp3 player in a camera, than to keep putting crappy cameras in every device. Most small cameras have a big, clear LCD screen (often touch screen), speaker and microphone, replacable battery, and good memory support - can't be that hard to put a headphone jack, sim slot, and the few little chips/software to make it play mp3s and work as a simple phone.

My Painting Products Are Currently Causing Me To Hallucinate And See Rainbow Colored Lightning Bolt Like Shapes On The Edges Of My Field Of Vision (appropriately I Am Listening To Lightning Bolt). Wtf. All This Stuff Is Supposed To Be Totally Safe.

You're not supposed to eat them...

ha ha ho ho

but seriously. what the fuck is this. has anyone else that paints out there experienced anything similar? it's freaking me out a little bit. i'm just using some oil paints gamsol and liquin

During the summer I had allergies and my eyes itched insanely and when I was in a dark room and looked back and forth I'd see mega-lights out of the corner of my vision. :confused:

But that's not actually the same at all!

hm, i see i see. i guess that makes sense, but it's weird this stuff shouldn't build up or really cause fumes at all. no turps allowed. no enamels allowed. all kinds of safety regulations in this place. all this stuff is supposed to be totally safe to be around. whateverrrrr. i'll wash out my eyes to be safe and go home.

and here's a shitty picture of my painting in progress

Photo20.jpg

i just tested the iphoto app on my macbook. didn't know it could record voices. my voice sounds funny when its played back to me.

There is a video on the internet somewhere of me being interviewed by a friend about trainers (Seenmy is in it too) and I didn't get to see it until about 2 years after it was filmed. I was shocked by how working class South London I sounded, I thought I sounded less common than that.

There is a video on the internet somewhere of me being interviewed by a friend about trainers (Seenmy is in it too) and I didn't get to see it until about 2 years after it was filmed. I was shocked by how working class South London I sounded, I thought I sounded less common than that.

link? 10char