Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I just scrounged a dual quad-core xeon 5335 box with 4GB ram, 500GB SATA (which I installed), 7 slots, dual CDRW/DVD+-RW drives, a 512MB dual display card, and dual 24" flat panel displays. Some bigshot left it without drives and it has a 240W power supply and nobody had a power cable for it, so it's mine now ALL MINE!

Planned install: Ubuntu/win4lin/XP Pro, open office and office 2003 on the XP side.

Ubuntu is going on now via my old school KVM switch.

Life is good.

how many ppl, think the number of ppl someone fucks doesnt matter. or is not that big of a deal. or any thoughts to share.....?

it does matter. i've talked about it with my friends and, in our opinion, 3-4 is ideal number of guys for a girl to have slept with. experienced but not slutty/wizard's sleeve.

but i also have friends whose requisite for a girl is that she must be a virgin

i

but i also have friends whose requisite for a girl is that she must be a virgin

i just cannot understand this. my guess is that guys that only want virgin girls are one of these 2 kinds:

1. they're fucking awful in bed and they know the virgin won't notice that as much as a non-virgin

2. they have small dicks and they know the virgin won't notice that as much as a non-virgin.

i seriously don't want to deal with virginity, that's for sure.

I just scrounged a dual quad-core xeon 5335 box with 4GB ram, 500GB SATA (which I installed), 7 slots, dual CDRW/DVD+-RW drives, a 512MB dual display card, and dual 24" flat panel displays. Some bigshot left it without drives and it has a 240W power supply and nobody had a power cable for it, so it's mine now ALL MINE!

Planned install: Ubuntu/win4lin/XP Pro, open office and office 2003 on the XP side.

Life is good.

For free???

WTF. HOW.

You might need a bigger PSU to power everything though. Dependent on how good the graphics card is.

But fuck you lucky guy.

Life is good.

So I was going to tell you to upgrade your graphics processor and came across this thread that made me instantly jizz ma pants. http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=89891 but since that's rather absurd you should just go with dual 295s in SLI ;) and then get a new core i7 for it and while you're at it a psu of >1000 needs to be implemented and you can't run on JUST 4gb so you need to up that to 12 or so, which means a new mb and since you have such power you should go ahead and get a new hd display....

PS: because I was bored I went on newegg and created the most badass system (out of what they had available because I don't feel like scouring the internet for other things) came out to be $16.3k lol

ABS Tigas super tower, WD 10k RPM 300GB HD, 5 WD 2TB HDs, LG 2ms 1080p display, 3 BFG GTX 295, 2 Silverstone 1500w psus, Bose speakers, Microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard, Logitech G19 keyboard, RAZER mamba mouse, 3 G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 2200Mhz, Logitech quickcam, EVGA 141 A1 mobo, Intel Core i7 3.33Ghz, Vista Ultimate 64, Water cooling kit, 2 Blu-ray burners, NEC 46" display, Intel X25-E SSD, Sennheiser headset

my left achilles tendon has been killing me for the past week and a half.

anything other than the lowest of low tops is somewhat painful to walk in, so i'm tensored the fuck up.

what should i do, sufu MD??

insoles? rest!?!?

can't go on wearing vans all the time... even my raf lows are problematic.