Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im like that, with people, except i think that if i tell them how i feel they will turn around and go haha tricked you, i was just playing with you to make you say that now i can leave, game over

im scared that mick will never truly have all of my heart cause i wont give it all to him and im scared he'll break it.

and if god forbid that happens, ill b okay and wont have as much to fix...

sometimes i want to post certain things or events in my life

but i have this thing about jinxing myself.

like when i was younger and my mom would tell me we were going on a trip and i told all my friends and got all excited--it never worked out and we wouldnt go...

so now i feel like when i want/or i might be getting/or doing something, i cant say until i actually get it or go.

jinx i hate you :(

oh god i'm the same way. i'm fucking biting my fingernails waiting for Y-3 to call me and say my background check is clear. i'm nervous even though i have a clean record.

edit. WOW. i fucked up on my papers i think. where it says write your name as it says on your ss card, i think i wrote my full middle name instead of just my middle initial. fucking hell. i gotta call the manager tomorrow and tell her i fucked up.

Guest Phrost

who will you remember more

michael jackson the musician or michael jackson the diddler

now which mike

afro jackson 5 mike

jehri curl thriller mike

white mike

now which one

remember the time

in the closet

scream

chin dimple mike

i thought district 9 was kinda wack.

The short film preceding District 9, Alive in Joburg, was more succinct and concise — any substance was abandoned for sub-par action of the blockbuster variety after the halfway point.

The repackaged full-length feature seemed more like a cash cow than anything else (which has to be awesome for Blomkamp).

The short film preceding District 9, Alive in Joburg, was more succinct and concise — any substance was abandoned for sub-par action of the blockbuster variety after the halfway point.

The repackaged full-length feature seemed more like a cash cow than anything else (which has to be awesome for Blomkamp).

Ya, I was hoping for more of the feel that Alive in Joburg had.

It seemed to have that direction in trailers and the first third, but then became black hawk down, alien edition.

The action that was there --- great. But I was hoping for something more resonant.

The ending fucking fell so flat.

shit, thank you. i knew i had seen a short film identical to the premise of d9, but didn't remember anything about it other than that.

Make some on NikeID?

just found that with some googling, after shopping.com sent me to amazon(the air max ones, none in my size though)

i like the runners more, too, but fuck retail! i'm going to ask a guy at a store, but i might just have to get them off nikeID. the thing about the frees is i can get them in town, and i'm lazy / impatient these days

im like that, with people, except i think that if i tell them how i feel they will turn around and go haha tricked you, i was just playing with you to make you say that now i can leave, game over

i used to feel much like that in the past, never getting too attached, never giving all, so i can preserve myself in a way. maybe i was afraid to be hurt. would rather leave strong than be left on short notice, fucks you up good..

but what kind of retard would do that? focus on your strength, on everything you are. why a guy would do that to you? you worth more than that. don't ever doubt it!

im scared that mick will never truly have all of my heart cause i wont give it all to him and im scared he'll break it.

and if god forbid that happens, ill b okay and wont have as much to fix...

but first of all there are no wounds that are incurable, if they haven't killed you by now, you should only use them to guide you for the good, not for suspicions. and with that, you girls are smart, trust your feelings, if they lead you to someone, why should you stop yourself? you got enough maturity and judgment to know it from the start. and if a dumb asshole plays you, well fuck that, he was just a motherfucking dumb asshole that you shouldn't respect. and people you don't respect shouldn't make you feel bad for their wrong actions.

and also, julz, i don't know many guys (these days) that marry girls for nothing.

you'll only be able to fully taste happiness and pleasure with your love once you accept to let your armor down.

<3<3<3<3<3