Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i believe you have a 0.7% chance of dying.

good luck

lol you dont know anything about swine flu

i mean go to a doctor if youre paranoid but the only person who has died of it in the first world had just gotten off a plane from mexico

i'm not saying that its nothing to worry about (in fact i believe theres a significant chance that the swine flu strain will mutate and become much more brutal) but for now, at least in the first world, lives aren't really in danger. just keep some tamiflu at home in case things go bad and supply runs low.

Washing raw denim, still kinda sorta exciting even though they only APC and getting the wash 'cause I'm not hardcore enough to deal with gross smelling denim like when I was a young buck.

Also, is it considered rude to take someone's clothes out of the machine and put them on the dryer when you've got a communal machine and the fucker left them in there for over 4-5 hours?

What camera do you use?

I use a Canon EOS 5D Mark II. It shoots high-definition video even though I haven't figured out how to do that. But I'm still really good in bed.

well said.

kombucha drinkers,

what is the best bottled kombucha brand//flava

i usually do a

high country "wild root" (tastes like root beer)

GT's "multi-green" (chorella n supergreens health concept)

I love writing stories so much

yo are they short stores with illustrations

you should write a children's book... of an asian motorcycle junkie who rumbles in a street nerd gang, enters the motorcycle race and brings home the trophy. with his prize winnings, he acts in indie movies and kops jawnz n shit.

gets a big mac. THE END