Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

have you dressed her up in BoO and such steez?

her birthday is around the corner ;) i have a good sum of money right now meant solely for jawns so i will cop her some dopeness, maybe take her into like oak or somewhere with and tell her to have fun haha, who knows.

trust me, this girl is very modest in taking my money at all and gets mad if i buy dinner, so i have nothing to worry about. she's also the first girl i've dated to buy me a gift for anything with. she picked a bunch of good sentimental ones and baked my favorite cookies, love this girl.

Guest Phrost
winq would act in a Chinese remake of the Professional for zero pay, as long as there was a 10 year old Chinee girl who looked like Natalie Portman in it.

there's those muslim uyghur turks living in xinjiang, so there's probably some jewish refugees living in some desolate part of china

the unedited version of the professional is worth watching. extra 15 mins of awkward lolita/woody allen romantic comedy

snapped my cheap ikea bed frame in half today

gently sat down along the edge and the particle board tears apart, the corner lattice gets ripped, and the shitty slat board collapses

only 130 lbs too. buying a new bed frame today too. maybe a new mattress. who can vouch for tempur-pedic mattresses comfiness? sleepin on a fluffly cloud/cake or what?