Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just finished my last MBA class...feels so good!
now u got a masters of bitchassness go out there & run the world son

yea im no longer an unemployed grad student, just unemployed...fuck

i had a dream that atelier was a chain store and they were opening up one in the mall and i was trying to get a job, but sidney lo and servo were interviewing before me. and while i was waiting neek took my pic for a street snap blog

that song was forever ruined for me by that shitty house remix that was being played up and down 3-4 years ago

It was slightly ruined by the fact that it features in every "funk and reggae" DJ's box when he plays at a bar that thinks it has great music, it gets dropped by people who think it's the epitome of "unknown" reggae (not that I'm a reggae expert - far from it). Still a great song though.

It was slightly ruined by the fact that it features in every "funk and reggae" DJ's box when he plays at a bar that thinks it has great music, it gets dropped by people who think it's the epitome of "unknown" reggae (not that I'm a reggae expert - far from it). Still a great song though.

ive been looking for a reggae/dancehall place in columbus so that i can go dance....found like 1 =/

Yesterday I got a call back to be an extra for the new Avatar movie as directed by M.Night Shamalan. I went to the casting call not expecting anything to come out of it. But, my role is not guaranteed. I need to shave my head first in order to have a chance of being it. But it gives me an excuse to shave my head. Also I got paid to be an extra. Seems like an easy summer job.