Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

pretty pissed off at my friend in UCSD right now. I wired her money last week for sungod tickets and she just called me to tell me when she went TODAY to buy them, they were sold out.

how did she not see that coming. on another note, 100 dollars for 2 tickets to anybody here.

I drank 4 tallboys and 2 reg cans of beer tonight, always my usual intake concept. Still sober, lol.

I put on like an inch at the waist when I'm drinking hard for like a month straight, but I still fit into sz 26 April 77's or sz 25 APCs like it weren't a thang. I can button up size 25 Acnes as well. I go from 123lbs when I'm being body conscious up to like 127-8 during steady daily drinking months.

I'm mainly worried about moving to Japan, where a 12oz is like two hundred something yen a can. It will be economical to buy the M5 just to go to Costco and buy 24 pack slabs by the tens. My girl gets home delivery from Sogo department store but I don't think I want to spend that kind of money on canned beer.

so im facebook chatting with this girl i met at my cambridge interviews a while ago (didnt get in) and she has a boyfriend and his name is MARK MORRISON

i've been throwing lines from return of the mack in the chat ever since

i dont think she knows the song, or else she'd be onto it by now because im not being very subtle

i have to make up some kind of convincing story as to why i should be allowed to go back to my current school next year because they've decided to let me plea my case.

fuck, i don't know what i'm gonna say.

why do i always have to wake up between 4am - 6am every morning, from a deep sleep. when i go to bed like at 3. fuck.

its almost 5am here and i'm awake with my eyes hurting from waking up.

Finally got time to see star trek on IMAX

:)

spock is so cute. jim is handsome and the very first captain, the one that got killed (forget his name) had the best body. the movie was really good, better then I expected, esp with all the hype.

i have to make up some kind of convincing story as to why i should be allowed to go back to my current school next year because they've decided to let me plea my case.

fuck, i don't know what i'm gonna say.

youre gonna have to make up a "family situation" that affects your school work. I went with a close relative having cancer.

It was true. My dad had skin cancer, but if youre gonna get cancer, thats the one you want. Luckily he is doing well and i received my BA in Poli Sci

Finally got time to see star trek on IMAX

:)

spock is so cute. jim is handsome and the very first captain, the one that got killed (forget his name) had the best body. the movie was really good, better then I expected, esp with all the hype.

I knew guys rate movies by the female characters, but I didnt know girls do this as well.

SOME BIG KLEPTO AT MY SCHOOL

i went to BK got frie and chicken fries and burger

when i go back, people all rush to me and take a fry(regular) and i make sure no one takes too many. 5minutes later i open up my chicken fries(theres a lid, the guy opened the lid, took them all, and resealed it) and ALL 6 OF THEM WERE GONE:((

my girl and i woke up this morning, to find out that some assholes stole her stereo and ipod (and ipod accessories) out of her car. the funny thing is that these dudes must have been chillin in there cause there were chewed sunflower seeds everywhere. damned drunk bastards...