Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

got the job and i'm starting work tomorrow morning!

woohoo!

jawnz here i come!!!

im working early im gay but i like burly im kinda excited but im also wired coppin jawnz feelin on thongs. rick owens burly coat swiminn in the ocean fuck a boat

today should be like reply in killa cam day

im working early im gay but i like burly im kinda excited but im also wired coppin jawnz feelin on thongs. rick owens burly coat swiminn in the ocean fuck a boat

today should be like reply in killa cam day

errrrrr..... what?

ace.

reals, me and my partna had to wipe a dude off max similar in the parking lot

of Quiktrip on NYE. kid was actin wild in front if his girl, got outta line

and threw a beer bottle dented my boy's truck up NASTY cause it didn't bust (ya he was a bitch) he tries to drive off i channel my Mentor guile - flashkick frequent homie's eddie bauer expedition. he pause, yell some shit like "let me get my 9" . ... who knows. it's texas. ain't fenna wait for that shit

so i grab the bottle, that sturdy corona, and jab him up from outside the car i stab him.

i stabbed him with a blunt glass bottle in the face,

JOaquingoodbye.jpg

I fucking hate stuff like that video, for one thing you can see that if they'd fought back that guys friends would have jumped in. Fucking ghetto cunts all standing by watching and laughing too.

Last time I got into a fight ended up being 5 on 1 because the guys friends were too pussy to let it be 1 on 1 like we agreed. As soon as I took him down I had 4 guys kicking me in the head until a bouncer jumped in.

I like a good campari and soda as well. i should go grab some of that for a my house drink, my girlfriend would probably like it better than the 6-10 empty tallboy cans that rack up by the sink everyday.

The Temple of Jawnz House Label will be bringing 3 new pieces per week until it is running at full capacity. I think I am gonna offer a nice discount for early adopters.

The line will fill in nicely after next week, and you will be able to grab 5-8 pieces for under a G, which is how I'd envisioned bringing food and steez to the victims.

The food is a different project that will come about later. (procrastinating.) You guys will like the TOJ house label though.

The Temple of Jawnz is now open on facebook as well.

I don't even like BMW's anymore, but my dream M5 is chillin on Yahoo! JP used cars.

E60 M5, Individual Malachit Grun metallic paint, ivory leather, 20" drop-forged Schnitzers, ACS coilover suspension.

I'd always said that if I reach baller status, I'd get a Malachite M5....

first time: wait, what?

second time:......what??

third time:...WHAT????

i went to sleep right after i posted that, i think.

i hate house shopping, and putting offers in. fucking hate.

and then the second was a line from a league of their own.

has anyone ever told u u look like a penis with a hat on?

that line.

i dropped my iphone

busted the screen

199 to fix it

the screens made out of fucking glass....what does apple expect if ppl drop their phones? Shit had a case on it too....

im not gonna pay shit for a replacement. IM GONNA START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against apple. for real, im pretty sure other ppl have experienced this and are outraged to pay 199 for a piece of glass. Dude at the genius ba says it takes 15 mins to replace

haha fuck that

I can't use my normal roadtrip car which means I get to rack up 900miles on my beautiful pristine car.

on another note, anybody going to sungod from the bay area leaving thursday afternoon, coming back up saturday anytime of the day? i just need a spot for me and one friend.

last night, just before falling asleep, i dreamt of a rap. the voice in my head sounded a bit like immortal technique but it wasn't him! it was a live/ freestyle video in my brains!!

and maybe it's a coincidence, or as some might call it: telepathy (and it's most especially accurate to our situation,, )

but he texted me right at that moment :o

3527952869_e92aa55665.jpg