Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what happened to the q-p?

I am enamored with the Qporte redesign, particularly the new Sport GTS on the Granturismo 20"s, so much so that I don't really want the pre-facelift model anymore.

Alas, the '10 Quattroporte is like $150K in Japan. I can get a decent used M5 with like 5000 miles on the clock for $60-70K, and I can get an RS4 or new M3, or even an S8 for all about the same price but I don't think I'd choose either on purchase day as long as the right color M5 presented itself.

Right now my bank account is supporting an E61 5er M-sport wagon though, the fake M5. icon11.gif

OFFlClALLY A SUPERSENlOR

:)?

Dis b 2 me sung? I just like old man cars. Haven't had a kid's car in awhile, I like the feeling of 2 tons going fast. I had a Civic hatchback in college for a real quick lapse and the girl I liked refused to suck my dick because I had a car with no trunk and I think her boyfriend had like an Eclipse. (0) scarred me for life. Decided from then on that everything I drove had to be legit.

I think he means he's now a senior at college?

Yeah, I saw that as the other possiblity. I spent 6 years in college and graduated with 30 too many credits, so I have it on the mind.

I just wanted to tell my story about the Civic hatchback fucking up my young sex life.

I think I'm done with alcohol forever. It just doesn't really do much for me. It's cool at the time and I'm pretty social I guess but Idk, I'd rather smoke pot and get enlightened :D

this has something to do with my first black out ever on my last night in New York.

five guys ftw
five guys ftw
five guys ftw
five guys ftw
five guys ftw

:D

one of the few things i miss about dc

:(

although apparently they're all over the map now so good 4 them

i'd go get a port of call over my lunch break except i'm broke

:(

Asian supermarkets al sell their soft drinks in singles, I guess it might be that way in Europe too come to think of it. Tough to bring myself to buy any to take home but I always get an Honest Ade or something overpriced when I shop. Orangina is good but the glass bottles are too small for my ravenous American thirst, 20 oz and one burp kinda deal.

I am the Kusanagi Tsuyoshi of Asia. oh wait. Yeah anyhow I bet I have a 0.08+ BAL at any given hour of the day.

yo yer liver be lovin' ya

but if you have american sized thirst, how do you survive in japan? i thought everything there was smaller