Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I hate middle aged white women who think they know fucking everything.

example - white woman driving H2 pulls up to coffeeshop wearing her goddamn bluetooth headset talking about who knows what. she says she likes my shirt, flathead, and i thank her.

she asks if i'm gay. i say no and she starts lecturing on how she knows a gay man when she sees one. i pause and she says, and i'm quoting her "i know because i took a human sexuality class back in community college. it was hard!"

I made it through the school year with the same bar of soap

I'm a very clean person

I wash my face every day in the morning and the evening, extra if I've shaved or been out late.

My skin is generally very good, but I dunno how I only used a single bar of dove soap through an entire 10 month period.

hmm.

also, some kid who I go to school with here JUST discovered HRO through my blog and keeps asking me all these questions and talking to me about it as if it's the funniest thing in the whole fucking world.

this is the kinda kid who goes to Dark Was the Night and thinks it was amazing.

This is the kinda kid who bought into MPP.

This is the kinda kid who talks about being poor except he has a D80 and a BlackBerry Storm.

I hate this kind of kid.

I'm seriously stressing out about my last final.

25 pages of notes (front and back)

25 slides of notes from a guest speaker

34 pages of articles

looks like I'm going to put my free case of lo-carb monster energy drinks to use tonight.

it actually has some pretty good moments

i drank a bottle of campari last night (alcoholic concept) and then saw it and listened to it

it was fairly amusing

this and your last post about campari has got me curious.. I've never tried or even heard of it before you brought it up. really want to try it.

info about it? alcohol content? taste? will I look like a douche if I order it at a bar? how to order it at a bar? shot, on the rocks, mixed drink?