Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

somebody told me delta's brown skin, aka's light skin, and they supposed to be bourgie so they got white friends. first day of school i'm a take you sight seeing. show you what we do on the weekends for excitement. she said, "i know what you 'bout to say like your hypeman". like she let a nigga hit, and now she only date white men. and if a nigga even wave at her it's frightening.

I like to think death is like hard laborious work. When you are nearing you death and trying to stay alive it'll probally be like doing constant work when you are already tired and burnt out and when you finally stop working it'll be a sweet release.

EDIT:incoming mental breakdown time to go cry in a corner

just imagine how frustrated those backup musicians must feel.

years of playing drums, bass or guitar just to end up backing up for a 6(?) year old kid with a retarded voice and they still have to bob their heads and pretend they're feeling the vibe.

damn that's so depressing to watch.

just imagine how frustrated those backup musicians must feel.

years of playing drums, bass or guitar just to end up backing up for a 6(?) year old kid with a retarded voice and they still have to bob their heads and pretend they're feeling the vibe.

damn that's so depressing to watch.

couldn't agree more.

Fucking MAJOR lols

3F7gN4uIxnf2it1yurJSdJPro1_500.jpg

your cat is called Lenin?

I like to think death is like hard laborious work. When you are nearing you death and trying to stay alive it'll probally be like doing constant work when you are already tired and burnt out and when you finally stop working it'll be a sweet release.

EDIT:incoming mental breakdown time to go cry in a corner

death is relief; she knows that every day, time is taking something away from us..

i have 11 days left to live.

11 = 1 + 1 = 2 = 1 = 25 = 16 x 2 = 26

spirits got me under pressure, they're fucking up my head!!!

I think my current season Acne chinos are the wimminz model, I got size 27 and they're too big for me, I am an APC size 25 on my confident days,

The ones with e colored viscose waist banding?

all my friends have been saying that my new man looks like my ex.

i just brushed the comment off until my ex talked to me and said, i thought that was me on your display pic.

wtf.

black combat/work boots probably would look good with shorts. sucks the only nice pair i had didn't fit, and i couldn't find the same in my size...