Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So I took my A6 in to the dealership on Saturday to replace my interior rear view mirror. They didn't end up having it in stock, so they offered to keep the car until it comes in by Tuesday and do the work right when they get it, so I can pick it up after work. They gave me an A3 loaner until Tuesday which is fun as fuck to drive! I got home, parked it in one of my usual spots, then shortly took off with the girlfriend and little man in our other car...

I come home about 2 1/2 hour later, approaching my house only to see the A3 about 2 whole houses down from where I parked it at... And on the fucking sidewalk!!! Wtf?! A crashed FUCKED UP Volvo was in the A3's original spot, it was wreckeddddddddd.

I approached everyone at the scene and the lady that hit it said she's taking 100% full responsibility, it was her fault, heres all my info... Verified it was all right, she's my neighbor so whatevers... Don't know what the fuck she was doing, she had to be driving at least 60-65 MPH for a hit like that to happen and for the car to fucking go THAT far.

All in all, I guess what I'm trying to say is THANK FUCKING GOD IT WASN'T MY CAR, CAUSE I USUALLY PARK THERE! Oh ya, the Audi dealership was like don't worry about it... This is the 9th loaner accident the past 8 months, BUT they didn't give me another loaner since they have to deal with this one first, and because it's still attached under my name... Horrible.

A3 FUCKED THE S60 UP

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

it was so fucking hot today

i didnt do shit. didnt go to my friends bbq. nothing. and will probably stay home tonight. i hate being hot n sweaty

i had a girl served to me on a platter last night and i failed. I couldnt close the deal.

everytime i think about it i cringe. Easily D's on that chck :(

one of my friends spilled mac sauce all over my car

and i got my interior shampooed but its stained for life

fucking mcdonalds...

moving cars usually look worse for the wear versus the stationary car, it's not miracles happening. I'd rather be in an Volvo than an Audi in an accident FWIW.

I'm like the least happy Audi owner ever, I really just don't like them. They're not nearly as nice as BMWs for similar money, they're boring as fuck, even more boring than BMWs, they're not comfortable and can't figure out which side of the fence to lean on, and they're not built that well. They're big VWs with more cylinders, bigger grilles, and more leather, (sometimes) I guess.

That said, I'd do a Gallardo or Murcielago, even though I suppose they'd disappoint me like an Audi does. If you're gonna look likea cock in a car, might as well look like a rich cock.

I've owned both, and they're equal to me... I rather drive an Audi around right now though. I won't copp another Bimmer until I decide on getting an M5... Unless I decide to stay with Audi again and do the RS6.

Oh ya, dismal... You're just a god damn rich fuck aren't you.

while cleaning two days ago, i found a ripped dvd with: the big lebowski and a night at the roxbury. sounds like a perfect day to get high, watch movies and knit ^^

I say with sincerity: That's a great plan, sistersuzie. That's fuckin' ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss fuckin' watch.

my dad has a bmw a few years older than my car.

but I don't think I've been in a recent Audi or BMW.

Those were the best BMWs ever, possibly. '89-96 E34s are the pinnacle of BMW design + function, a bit overweight but one of the best looking cars they've ever made, built like tanks, and in 6-cylinder form they are pure quality.

It's probably safe to say taht Raf Simons doesn't drive a Ferrari. At the same time I have hard time believing he'd drive an Audi, but then again his made in Macedonia shit is exactly the kind of clothing for people who drive Audis...

I just saw a Dodge Challenger in Seoul yesterday, the first one I've seen here. An SRT-8 costs about $60K in Japan. They have good road presence, I've actually been digging them for what they are.

My girlfriend and I had another heated argument about our future car, and we decided we'll just buy one of each and race each other on Tsukuba or some track weekend to find out who is the winner. This led me to find out via WIkipedia the new M3 is fast as fuck (12.6 quarter out of the box? what kind of BMW does that?)... I know it wouldn't be as fast as a GT3 head to head at 10/10ths, but my girlfriend has short feet too, so that plus my driving schools would probably let me win.

I just saw an M3 on Yahoo Japan built for street/track with a simple suspension, seats,Volks, it says it turned a 1'02"3 at Tsukuba, which is pretty much as fast as fuck, it might be BS but it's also plausible with a good driver...

Dismalfuture, you can't tell me you've driven an audi and it was boring? I've got a Passat wagon with a 1.7T and even that's a fun ride for what it is. The handling is great, and it's a wagon. Of course I've been a Japanese auto owner prior to this (infiniti and lexus) so of course the ride feels sporty to me. But seriously, what audis did you drive that were boring? I have had a better time in an r32 and an s4 than had in a bmw, but I haven't driven the the sportiest of bmws, so no fair comparison.