10 minute walk to campus

10 minute walk to bars, clubs, etc.

Single bed

tiny ass desk

The perfect kitchen

mediocre common room

go for the double bed

Egpt I am just -500 was no $ in acct

then they can't retrieve the money from you as far as i know.

worst case scenario you will have to find a way to register another paypal account on a different e-mail address.

Yea, you can always encourage that guy to remove the claim when he gets his item so they clear your acct.

SUFU I NEED SOME ADVICE

trying to decide between two different dorms for next year

DORM 1:

20 minute walk to campus

5 minute walk to bars, clubs, etc

Double bed

big desk

plenty storage space

Pretty good kitchen

nice common room

DORM 2:

10 minute walk to campus

10 minute walk to bars, clubs, etc.

Single bed

tiny ass desk

The perfect kitchen

mediocre common room

cop a bike and stick with DORM 1

big desk and double bed is underestimated

is the bar/club area like thug/gangster infested

just copped DORM 1

it's in a kinda gritty part of town but i like the vibe there much more than in the 'student village'.

It's a pretty steep uphill walk to the campus so no bike, but right now I'm walking ~35 minutes to campus each day and really don't mind

The only thing I'll be missing is my internet connection. Right now I'm on dat 100mbit "movie download in 2 minutes, HD Movie in 10" concept, next year I'll be back at 2mbit "buffering" :(

in case anyone cares:

A = Dorm 1

B = Dorm 2

C = Campus

D = Outgoing Area

E = Another Outgoing Area

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=The+Rackhay,+Queen+Charlotte+St,+Bristol,+City+of+Bristol+BS1,+UK&daddr=51.453459,-2.601378+to:Tyndall+Ave+to:Corn+St+to:51.449313,-2.593846&hl=en&geocode=%3BFRMeEQMdXk7Y_w%3BFbAyEQMd1kbY_w%3BFWQhEQMd6WjY_w%3B&mra=mi&mrcr=3&mrsp=4&sz=17&dirflg=w&sll=51.450163,-2.593192&sspn=0.004293,0.010686&ie=UTF8&ll=51.455692,-2.596464&spn=0.017168,0.042744&t=h&z=15

There's another dorm right across from Dorm 1 that's the tallest building in that part of town (ie great view) but has the crummiest rooms ever.

No shut up

Yo, there's this one 16 year old, Pedro Sosa. He's a fucking monster. Probably the best amateur in NYC. Jesus christ. His golden gloves performance was terrifying to watch. He fights like a pro. No amateur should have that much leverage on his punches.

I ate way too much this afternoon. I'm trying to recover right now so i can carry on with my day. It's rough

I just came up with this real weird yet interesting idea for a device that would enhance your sex drive..Too much details, but thinking about it seems funny.

I would need to win the lottery in order to develop it though..

Thanks Pro. I'm trying to promote my blog site since I plan on going mainstream with it.. I'm looking forward to starting my own small business soon once I've completed my small business management course. Not set in stone yet, but I do have a few ideas as to what I want to do. i just need to start doing research and going to seminars

For now I'm just going to use the premade banner.

Guest amon goth

Has anybody ever tried cooking with their own semen?

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavor when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbor's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbor's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to incorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavor for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.