Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

happy mother's day.

i love cooking. :P

so me and sis cooked/baked potato chicken pie for mommy. :)

shrek headband ftw.

DSCN0385.jpg

before/after.

well it didn't turn out that amazing but at least it tasted good!

Before-After.jpg

I'm working reception at a nearly empty office right now and 20 ft away a quite pretty pregnant woman keeps adjusting her breasts and playing with her hair whilst giving the guy she's with the most disgustingly dirty/horny looks.

Additional info, she just lifted her floor length skirt up to her waist to adjust the gusset of her tights.....

Im supposed to make breakfast with my brothers for our mom

but.. my mom got pretty drunk last night and won't be up for a while

and neither of my brothers are home.

Back to bed.

just finished the scrubs finale... oh damn what i'm gonna miss it. All those great drama episodes, the awesome friendrelationships. Great finale, perfectly sad and couple of scenes that made me really happy.

don't know if this was the last from scrubs, either way i'm gonna mis JD and it won't be the same without him.

just finished the scrubs finale... oh damn what i'm gonna miss it. All those great drama episodes, the awesome friendrelationships. Great finale, perfectly sad and couple of scenes that made me really happy.

don't know if this was the last from scrubs, either way i'm gonna mis JD and it won't be the same without him.

Ehhh countless scrubs re-runs on paramount kinda killed the series for me. Maybe if i can get over it i'll be able to watch the "final" series.

the thought of him is like a summer night

laying in the grass, eyes to the sky

fresh breeze caressing my skin

sweet smell of sap, soaking

trying to catch the last drop of dew with my tongue,

washing the past away

and i feel like 16 again!!

have you ever noticed that people that are kind of on high horses, or people who live their lives really literally and are knowlededgable are kind of the worst at getting sarcasm. like they have some kind of radar and they need to jump at every possible chance to correct people or let everyone know just how much they know seeen!!!!!!!!

star trek was pretty good! that spock guys face really annoyed me though. please no nerds harass me with 'thats what they ALL look like DUH'

also, zoe saldana ftw. soooo fine. shes like thandie newton with a lil bit of vanessa hudgens.