Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So, 2.5 bed room apartment. Landlord told my two roommates that its been rented to three people before.

The lease has two people, but they invited me to live there and split the rent. They wanted to sneak me in, but I told them to tell the landlord that I want to move in too. Anyway this could go wrong?

No, but I have friends in other apartments with similar situations. They splitting rent with the tenants, who are friends. Landlord knows.

There shouldn't be a problem, but i'm just anxious over the whole situation. It's just such a good situation.

i sorta feel the same way...we're house shopping and i dont want to get my hopes up only to be let down. =/

i dont even wna talk about it cause im scared to jinx things.

thats why ppl always find out real late when im going somewhere or seeing someone or getting something ive always wanted.

but thats how it should be too, i suppose.

I thought you lived in NY? If you do, you should leave immediately.

lol sufu friends call me the PoMoBro

for some reason I ended up being the one to explain what Postmodernism is to wEstSidE the other week. dunno WHY, exactly. grilled me though.

there was a guy tonight on a Quebec TV show, that's looking exactly like doctorworm, same curly hair, same glasses, he was also wearing what seemed to be a cassette playa shirt (for the sfew seconds i could see)

and i was really surprised.

also. i wanna shave a part of my hair..

i also wanna go to iceland asap.

anyone has hookups there?

^^ he was the superhero himself.

there was also a woman with shaved head that inspired me to wanna shave a bit of mine too

PLEASE dont do this :(

and I saw that du' last weekend too and he really looks like worm.

once when my hair was jet back and past my shoulders i had that urge and shaved a triangle out of the side front, like where a side part would sit, my friend bought me a plate of nachos to do it.. dumdumdum

theres a girl in the class i taught today that looks and acts like creepy chan (?) or who ever that girl in 6 & 7's av is, shes only 9 so i cant post pics, i told her and she was like @@ and is going home to look her up tonight (that series hasnt shown here yet)

well i might just follow your urge...

id take money, nachos, weed or booze for this challenge.

(i posted preview pictures in hairstyle thread guuurl let me know what you think ) :cool: