Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hah, I got 3 days

fucking shit is dragged out like a deer hit by a car.

edit: or that scene with the cow in Me, Myself and Irene

hahah, why you complainin.

and for the guy above, 5 pages is really annoying, especially when it's in french. i'm not exactly a "genius wordsmith voice a generation"- kwest

it's just annoying

complaining cause I've been done with this school for a while and had to stay a whole semester longer than I wanted too.

Just gotta make it through Wednesday

then Thursday-Sunday is just blackout or bust on less than $150

thank goodness for that tax return saving me.

nah, I'll get by

mad peoples owe me money... calling tabs the next couple nights or fingers are getting brokeeeeeeee

(always a Staten Island thug concept)

:P

and I gotta sell back all my books, of course.

yeah, i hate it when people owe me money. but it always nice to know you got some sort of backup when you're broke. i've been waiting on 150 bucks from my friend since 5 months, its getting ridiculous. i also hate it when someone owes me 12 bucks, and will say giving me 10 is ok, just to even it out. what the fuck

Does anyone know how to remove this Spyware Protect 2009? I've tried looking for the files and processes manually and deleting them, but I can't find them anywhere. These fake alerts are annoying. Please help.

yeah, i hate it when people owe me money. but it always nice to know you got some sort of backup when you're broke. i've been waiting on 150 bucks from my friend since 5 months, its getting ridiculous. i also hate it when someone owes me 12 bucks, and will say giving me 10 is ok, just to even it out. what the fuck

ive been waitin on 70 bucks from a friend since 8 months

and hes a semi-regular sufuer

I hear ya on that

this leftover chinese is saving my life.

one time we stole one of those big stone lions that you set out in front of your house in pairs. they had one sitting in a local bar.

takes two of us to pick this bitch up and get it down the stairs and out the door. not sure how we made it out without being noticed. since we were trashed we didn't remember that neither of us drove.

hauled that fucker onto the light rail and rode home with it, about 20 miles.

looks great in my back yard.

Fuck stealing lawn furniture. My friend and I used to rearrange this house's lawn annually. Pretty much take their bench, dwarf, all the decor, and just mirror it. to the other side. Switch everything around.

Then we would watch for reaction. Sometime's we wouldn't. But within a day, that stuff was back in the same place, and I always chuckle thinking about it.

woke up at 1 today and i went downstairs in my boxers, while my mom was with her cousin and uncle or whatever. she starts yelling at me and shit, i told her to calm down and she got even more upset. and then i slept a bit more, i was so tired.