Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^That sort of almost happened to me once (well, not the arrested part).

Took a girl back to my place.

we started messing about, she laid back, i went to town on that vageen.

she passed out (drunk off her ass, as was I), but I didn't know it. She was murmuring and shit, so I assumed everything was cool. came to a minute later and freaked THA FUCK out. I explained the situation calmly and she was like ... "oh...ok."

then we had sex.

weird shit son.

whenever I finish an exam super early, like today (2 hour exam in 35 minutes), I think to myself one or more the following:

1. I raped that shit

2. I got raped

3. I should've peed before the exam

today it was #1 and #3 with a little bit of worry of #2

its always i shouldve peed

sohappy im not stressin from finals right now/anytime in the past month

Fuck school, I'ma become a burrito taster.

^^That sort of almost happened to me once (well, not the arrested part).

Took a girl back to my place.

we started messing about, she laid back, i went to town on that vageen.

she passed out (drunk off her ass, as was I), but I didn't know it. She was murmuring and shit, so I assumed everything was cool. came to a minute later and freaked THA FUCK out. I explained the situation calmly and she was like ... "oh...ok."

then we had sex.

weird shit son.

SPEAKlNG OF RAPE

wow! i just came back from some government office, and at some point a dude popped out, he was looking EXACTLY like mr./ mrs. garrison, was acting exactly the same way and talking the same!!!

:o

2333a.jpg

so im supposed to get a job with mickeys uncle in a sort of telephone company business...mickey already works for him and gets a rly good pay check and his uncle told me i would also get taken care of in the same fashion.

im just, not built for work. and hes tough on family, i hear. i dunno, mebbe im just makin excuses and shut up and make some money.

yeah. make money.

fo sho :D i need to stop complaining!

gna have a few drinks and such n chill tonight, hope u all enjoy ur evenings/days sufu peeps!