Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i had a dream and there was a flying cat in it....

it flew cause its tail was like a helicopter blade and it was paddling one paw in the air and i i left my mattress in someones apartment and i was driving this closed up highway and u could see ppl had fallen through and yeah.

weird dreams

start postin up in the jew thread boy!

edit: first day at my new job, hope i get mad moneyz.

that's exactly the reason why i posted that previous one but its a different demographic we're talking about here. don't wanna stir up trouble showing some man love. lol.

start postin up in the jew thread boy!

edit: first day at my new job, hope i get mad moneyz.

go scott :o

i am tinting my BMW today + hopefully installing that ipod deck... gg

i am cleaning out all the useless crap in my room which has accumulated over 18 years of living in the same house, and REDECORATING!! currently it is pink and awful because I painted it when I was in grade 7.

arlenesweddingandothers001.jpg

arlenesweddingandothers105.jpg

it looks like a 5 year old lives here...

i really detest it when someone brings you down when you're at your peak. its like they can never see you happy or sad. they just have to make your life miserable.

edit: this deserves to be in the "shit i hate" thread.

What do i get to eat, sufu?

1- Burger and onion rings from small burger place that has been here for 90 years.

2- Go to this good cuban hipster sandwich shop and get either a cuban, an egg/swiss/ham sandwich, or a turkey/cream cheese/raspberry preserves sandwich?

3- Go get a nice salad (10)

Ok guys forum user 'er1k' is stealing $500 from me. I sold him my w+h boots and he agreed to ground shipping, which takes more than 6 weeks. Less than. 6 weeks later, after requesting shipping recipts that I provided, he escalates his claim and cuts off contact with me.

Please if you can neg train him and if anybody in the Netherlands wants to make a couple bucks pm me

Can he actually get his money back? Paypal claims a lot of time don't even net you your money back if you're not using ebay. I won a claim because some guy didn't ship my item and didn't ever respond and paypal told me i won but they couldn't give me any money back. Good luck though. That shit sounds lame

Can he actually get his money back? Paypal claims a lot of time don't even net you your money back if you're not using ebay. I won a claim because some guy didn't ship my item and didn't ever respond and paypal told me i won but they couldn't give me any money back. Good luck though. That shit sounds lame

Ya that wat I thought but I was already dinged -500

Ya that wat I thought but I was already dinged -500

but did u have money in your account? i always immediately withdraw my money from my paypal address as soon as i receive a payment to prevent this kind of situations. everyone knows paypal always favors the buyers' side.

Hm I had a link in the original dispute text, I hope they read that because I can't copy paste on my iPhone

you dont have the receipts or copies saved somewhere? I would contact paypal with a counterclaim and include them again. If you have proof you shipped them then you should have a perfectly decent case to get the money back

SUFU I NEED SOME ADVICE

trying to decide between two different dorms for next year

DORM 1:

20 minute walk to campus

5 minute walk to bars, clubs, etc

Double bed

big desk

plenty storage space

Pretty good kitchen

nice common room

DORM 2:

10 minute walk to campus