Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

today my psychiatrist walked into my place of work. I hadn't had an appointment with him in a couple of months, so it took a good 15 seconds of awkward staring for me to place his face.

without getting into specifics, let's just say that I work around his 13-year old kids, and he knows that I like to smoke weed and do drugs (fortunately for me, I told him that I stopped smoking like half a year ago) and I freaked out, thinking that he would break doctor-patient confidentiality and snitch on me.

regardless, still very awkward and unsettling. This brings me to my main point: recently I feel increasingly alone, like there's no one around me that I can truly confide to. As I get older and more aware of how I need to posture myself in the working world, I feel more insulated and disconnected from others. It absolutely sucks.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it seems to me that you might be going through a stage of depression, and it might be a good time to do some self-evaluation (people are really good at discovering their true self-worth while depressed). Is there anything in life you enjoy? Is there someone's company that you particularly enjoy? Just try to find a little bit of good in your life and grab hold of it. I'm sure there are many people surround you that care a great deal about you, so you're definitely not alone in this world. Just try to take a step out there, little by little, and I'm sure you'll find something good in this world.

I'm no psychiatrist, but it seems to me that you might be going through a stage of depression, and it might be a good time to do some self-evaluation (people are really good at discovering their true self-worth while depressed). Is there anything in life you enjoy? Is there someone's company that you particularly enjoy? Just try to find a little bit of good in your life and grab hold of it. I'm sure there are many people surround you that care a great deal about you, so you're definitely not alone in this world. Just try to take a step out there, little by little, and I'm sure you'll find something good in this world.

Unfortunately, one of the main signs of a depressive stage is the inability to find joy in life.

How long have you been feeling like this, ghost? If more than a month or so you should probably pay your psychiatrist another visit. Avoid drugs (Rx) though. Just talk it out, it'll do wonders. Good luck.

E: Actually, if you don't mind me asking, what were you seeing your psychiatrist for anyway?

shoulda drank patron.

i havent looked very hard but im a little upset i havent found good tequila in a while, im almost thinking of asking my dad to send me a bottle, he did say if there is anything i needed in korea he would help me with, and some don julio really sounds good right about now.

I keep thinking that school isn't for me and I should just join the marines.

from superfuture -> marines. wtf.

man, i've thought the same (similar) thing numerous times. except, in my "bail on everything" fantasy i'd buy a ticket to france and join the foreign legion. serve 5 years and you become a french citizen, which lets you work and live anywhere in the european union. total fresh start, plus it's more or less my dream to see europe. living there would be awesome.

then i remember i'm 5' 7", 135lbs, and have a -6 prescription in both my eyes. hahah.

you got like 10 pounds on me cman.

haha, holy shit. i thought i was small. realtalk - i'm probably not all that skinny, i'm more of an average build. i just have a very small frame. 34 chest 28 waist.

p.s. - just copped some powerball tickets. who else is playing today? 35mil cash money.

there is this siren that goes off every so often in columbus.

i get scared every time it does go off...like its the horn being blown for judgment day.

but its just a tornado warning, and then that means well, sweet dreams.

damn, if it woke me from sleep id be freaking out for sure.

ive been having the weirdest dreams. that i cant explain for shit and i normally cant really remember my dreams. what do kittens and turtles mean?