Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^^ i don't think it's a matter of letter, but of the rest of the body that goes with it.

i don't think that C is big for most women, it's starting to get much generous after that, but again, it's depending of the rest of the proportions i guess.

also.

i think i'm gonna stop talking to my mother. i've been trying to solve with her some issues that happened over a week ago. and all she do is crying, yelling, and trying to attack me with every thing i say.

for example i told her that the fact that she starts crying everytime i say something is childish.

and then she started yelling and crying on the phone.

i hung up.

she left me a voice mail to tell me: "i wonder who's more childish, you hung up cause you can't hear the truth"

thing is, she didn't say anything?

come on, i feel like she's a 15 yo bitch

quoting to flatter whitney

:o

<3

Got a job today. They called me back 2 hours after the interview.

I am officially a paid beer nerd :)

sounds like a kickass job, congrats!!

i don't think i'll ever talk again to my mom after what just happened.

at least i had the chance to tell her she was a winy dependent bitch, a liar, a pussy, a weight on my shoulders, a childish bitch.

also to shut her fucking mouth.

and it feels so good.

i'm really pissed

*hugs*

love ya girl and I won't say I know what it's like in your shoes I'm sure you got your reasons but just to let you know from experience cos I'm a bit older I think and I've gone through so much shit with my dad

he's slapped me so hard as a kid my principal called me into her office..I was just in 1st grade

he kicked me out of the house several times

our arguements are so loud if the neighbors weren't Asian they'd call the police.

we had white neighbors once and they actually did.

soooo much hatred was in my blood you couldn't believe all the shit I said to him. all the fucked up things I could think of nowadays is thanks to my sparring with him as a child

but then something horrible happened to me and I never expected it but he was there for me just as the rest of my family was. I dunno maybe it's an Asian concept but no matter what my mom said, he's family and I never thought people could change but in the last 7 years he's never laid a hand on me, yelled at me even so much as lecture me. he actually buys stuff for me out of the blue.

hopefully in time you and your mom's relationship changes..for the better

Third picture looks nothing like him.

if you've been trying to pm me i just cleared them out / noticed it was full so you can do that now

(also: i know i said i wasn't going to mention it again but just to save us both some time the USA spots for the oki-ni thing are filled so only PM if you're interested and not from the good old u-s-of-a /spam)

Guest jmatsu
Obama: It once was said that a black man would be President "when pigs fly", indeed 100 days into Obama's Presidency, SWINE FLU... FML

WOW! LOL! this is like some shit my friend's nephew would say.

My friend got some free tix and asked if I want to go meet Chuck Palahnuik. I thought has last 3 books kinda sucked. Should I go? He still seems like an interesting guy.

you should go, and kick him in the balls. chuck palahniuk is a terrible writer.