Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck no! i just got a letter that is guaranteed to ruin my senior year for sure. so i used to go to this really bad school, and i always tried multiple times to transfer, but the school board (being the dicks they are) always denied my request for transferring. so my sophmore year, i said i was gonna take things into my own hands and skip class everyday until they saw that i wasn't gonna go to that school. it worked.

so i've been going to the school of my choice for about 2 yrs now, and getting ready to start my senior year soon. i have a tendency to want to not go to school, and my absences have started to add up. my mom always tells me, "turn in your note to the attendance office", but i ignored it saying, "it's none of their business why i'm absent. ok, so today my mom gets the letter back from the school department, and it says "your son has been DENIED!" shit. now i have to go back to this horrible school that i've been away from for 2 whole yrs. trust me, this school really is as bad as i'm making it out to be.

so now, i have 5 days to conjure up some sort of excuse as to why i've been absent, and hope that they can understand. i mean, for fuck's sake, it's my senior year, don't do me like this!

:( :( :( :(

find a psychiatrist and convince him you're depressed. problem solved

on a similar note

how do i talk my way out of this shit

i have excellent grades and can't believe they're pulling this bullshit

it's just a stupid filler class outside of my department that i took because... no idea why actually, its a terrible class.

Friday, 01 May 2009

Ref: Progress Issues

Dear ----------

I am writing to you with regard to your progress on your Politics units this year. The

University and the Department take students’ attendance at seminars very seriously.

As stated in the handbook, and also confirmed to you by e-mail, if you miss more

than 2 classes without acceptable excuse you will be reported to the Faculty

Progress Committee. In some cases you may be required to do additional

coursework. In extreme cases, credit points can be withheld and students debarred

from assessment.

The Politics Department Progress Committee has met and noted that you have

missed 3 seminars on POLI11103 Comparative Government and Politicsthis term.

We have found no evidence on your file (medical or otherwise) to excuse these

absences. In consequence, you have been assigned a catch-up essay of 1,500

words on POLI11103 Comparative Government and Politics. As this catch-up essay

is designed to ensure that you have not fallen too far behind with the work covered in

the seminars, each catch-up essay must cover a question from a seminar you have

missed on the above named unit. You must submit the essay via the digital dropbox

on Blackboard —not to your module tutor—no later than 12:00 p.m. on Monday

11thMay 2009. To access the digital dropbox follow links as if you were going to

submit an essay until you get into the course POLITICS UG SUBMISSION LEVEL 1

08-09 (or LEVEL 2, LEVEL 3). Then click on Course Tools on the left, click on Digital

Dropbox and Add file. Make sure your submission title contains your name and unit

code. You will not receive a mark for this essay, but if you fail to submit the essay

credit points may be withheld for this unit.

If you feel that this decision is incorrect please let us know in writing (e-mail is

acceptable) by Wednesday 6th May 2009. You may feel that our records of your

attendance are inaccurate OR you may have some kind of special circumstances

that have restricted your ability to attend seminars. If you are able to supply us with

clear written evidence of your grounds for appeal (medical or otherwise) we will re-

consider our decision and drop the catch-up penalty work if appropriate. Further, if

you do have special circumstances we would urge you to let us know so that we can

ensure you have sufficient support through your studies. We do not wish to set

additional work you if you have a genuine and justifiable reason for missing

seminars.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are expected to attend all

scheduled classes and are required to attend seminars. If you are unable to attend,

you must inform your seminar tutor in advance. For short periods of illness, you can

fill in a self-certification form (see ------). If you are ill for 8 days or more

you should get a medical note from your doctor.

If you would like to meet with me to discuss this please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please note that this message has also been copied to your personal tutor and your

seminar tutor.

Kind regards,

-----------

Progress Tutor, Departmental Manager

Cc: Personal tutor, seminar tutor

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9dskxN10N0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9dskxN10N0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

fuck this freshman 15 bullshit

So I'm skimming through FB lookin for a bad B i can re-up on since I planted some seeds at the end of HS and i find T (yibbidy yabbada) who was a cheerleader, mad splitz skills and looked pretty soft in the yummies. turns out she been triple stackin big macs.

shall i hit or forget?

after about 15-20mins of banging my fists against my skull, and telling my parents how much i refuse to go to that school, i've calmed down and realized it's probably not going to be as a bad as i'm thinking. at least i get to see some of my old friends. *sigh*

i swear i'm not a brat!

Guest jcpennydatazz
fuck this freshman 15 bullshit

So I'm skimming through FB lookin for a bad B i can re-up on since I planted some seeds at the end of HS and i find T (yibbidy yabbada) who was a cheerleader, mad splitz skills and looked pretty soft in the yummies. turns out she been triple stackin big macs.

shall i hit or forget?

uAADnHODAsE

now she fat than a mahfuka

>:D

i'm eating a pack of the bbq ones and they're so salty 0;

i had bbq ones right now, just after cheddar (mad munchies and dad's food):o

but, i don't find them that salty, i eat really salty i think :/