Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

off to quantitative decision making... wtf is that?

In all likelihood this is a class that would more properly be titled, "lesser known uses for Microsoft Excell", but for your sake I hope not.

What are strip clubs like?

glassy.

usually they smell like vagina and dollars.

there are always a handful of white trash chicks with bleached blonde hair and no rhythm.

there are eastern european girls with long necks and bad teeth. they dance to guns and roses and are the most desperate for private dances.

also, there will be a filipina with a good body and bulldog face. she will tell you she is mexican or from thailand, like she doesn't smell like fried rice.

and then there is a latin chick or a black girl with an apple bottom ass who looks like she was born to fuck a pole. PAY HER.

In all likelihood this is a class that would more properly be titled, "lesser known uses for Microsoft Excell", but for your sake I hope not.

God damn, I woke up to this one.

wtf does "Computer Competency" mean anyways? I had to show the instructor where the fucking screen adjuster for the overhead was.

New helmut lang is mediocre. What do you expect?

white painted jeans are good price but i wouldn't wear em' enough in spring/summer (would probably be hot in summer with paint coat)

i hate when im sitting around just being fat, when something on tv is showing the healthy life.

like im watching the countdown to ufc 94, and these cats are excersising like crazy, while i was eating pizza and candy

doing my own laundry for the first time in weeks sucks cause ive become so used to my mom doing it for me...

when i move, all that shits on me again.

cooking, cleaning, being responsible..oyyyy

theres no coffee........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they need to make a pill that stops procrastination

of course the procrastinators would be taking regular hard workers/thinkers job

and a procrastinator would never create because he would be unable to finish it