Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the whole experience has just a been downgrade, imo. i've only been messing around with it for awhile, and it's already awful. you have to manually refresh everything. there is no forum-wide search function afaik, that stupid fucking sidebar takes up too much of the screen, and even though i'm on a shitty laptop, I SHOULDN'T SEE A SIDE SCROLL BAR ON EVERY PAGE. there is the wasted white space under the superfuture4.0 "logo", it seems like everything was redesigned solely so they could fit a square advertisement over...

<----here

many times when browsing sub forums, i will click the next page link, then click on an interesting post, only to find that the post is from 3 years ago. i then go to the last post of that thread expecting to find denimdestroyedmylife to have bumped it, but that post is still 3 years old also. i then figure out that i didn't click the next button but the last page button on the sub forum. fuck 4.0

the next page button should be easier to click than last page button. link i mean.

my legs are getting bigger

and my jeans are getting tighter...

=<

what cardio can i do that won't make my leg muscles GROWWW

I can't be certain but swimming sounds like a good option. It's considered one of the best full body workouts you can get and swimmers never get huge thighs.

I use an elliptical because of a bum knee. My legs have never gotten big. Then again I stopped doing any sort of leg lifts or squats, too.

^ hahahahahaha.

well, i am unsure if whether this should go in superconfessional or not.

my kitten just licked my tit. =/

YES, I MADE HER STOP.

hahaha, i looked at her and was like "wtf?!"

^ hahahahahaha.

well, i am unsure if whether this should go in superconfessional or not.

my kitten just licked my tit. =/

YES, I MADE HER STOP.

hahaha, i looked at her and was like "wtf?!"

SHITTTTTTT! :eek:

yeah

they're basically a copy of the margielas that I was unable to track down, and I looked EVERYWHERE for ages. They are on antonioli but still too much on sale:(

I really don't care that they're *aldo*, I kinda need shoes like this right now in my wardrobe EVEN IF PEASANT STATUS

these be them

6a00d8341c2f0953ef010535c7b03a970c-500wi

yeah

they're basically a copy of the margielas that I was unable to track down, and I looked EVERYWHERE for ages. They are on antonioli but still too much on sale:(

I really don't care that they're *aldo*, I kinda need shoes like this right now in my wardrobe EVEN IF PEASANT STATUS

these be them

haha I was just giving you shit, those are pretty fascinating. I have a pair of giorgio brutini snakeskin ankle boots sitting in my closet. I recall Urban Outfitters having a variation of the ones you want in brown but I could be wrong.

I'm far more interested in those tights/pants things.