Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

an english girl told me last night i was the most normal french people around... what does that actually mean ? haha.

i'm watching a documentary on tv about young people getting drunk in moscow... sounds like a fun place to hang out.

i read a bit about what really happened in iceland and its fascinating. i want to go to reykjavik even more now that their economy is in the shitter. for some reason i imagine the place to be an even bigger party now.

yeah, i have a romantic vision of iceland. deal with it :o

my now canadian cousin visited iceland last year, and he told me it was fuckin amazing... like the same as we could imagine iceland. blond girls everywhere, amazing landscape, lots of nice stuff to visit, lots of parties to get warmer... a place i'd love to visit too.

do they have university there ? must kinda suck i imagine. i need to pick a country for next year or the year after.

Who the fuck throws a costume Halloween party a whole week before Halloween? That shit's not even appropriate. The atmosphere is completely off. I mean if Halloween falls on like a Tuesday and you wanna do it the Saturday before I can understand but it's on a friday this year so why you would do it a week early?

i was nervous about tonight and i totally didnt need to be.

i feel much better that i got this over with...but what about next week!?

and what am i gna wear?!

my exgf is now a CWG who you see throwing up the 2 fingers in event photos.....so fucking lame. Three years together and now this is what shes degenerated into? Did i prevent her from her cwg-ness? why does she seem so happy?

furthermore, why do i feel so miserable? Is it cuz shes taking it well and i still think of her? i dont care for her in the same way, but am i just ashamed by myself for being with her so long? fuck my life

Sometimes I need some time...on my

own

Sometimes I need some time...all alone

Everybody needs some time...

on their own

Don't you know you need some time...all alone

Man. The part with Stephanie Seymour in the casket always bothered me. Not because she's dead but because it doesn't fucking make sense to have her cut in half with a mirror. It also bothered me because I recall it being the first time I saw a distinctly Italian dude (casket carrier) and it kind of bothered me :confused:.

Much speculation exists about the shot of Axl walking past the gun store. Some take it as a sign that Axl killed his new bride. Others think it may mean that Stephanie has already visited the store, and Axl is too late to save her. Yet another theory is that, while Axl didn't physically shoot her, he may have pushed/motivated her to kill herself. There is even some confusion as to how Stephanie died. While most accept that she was shot in the head, some believe that she is killed by the lightning strike at the end of the wedding reception. However, the mirror over half her face gives credence to the "gunshot theory", as the families of head trauma victims often employ mirrors to give the appearance of a full face. It's entirely possible that the gun store was just a clever play on the band's name.

As it's stated at the end of the video, "November Rain" is based on the short story "Without You" by Del James, available in James' 1995 book The Language of Fear. That short story would have an obvious appeal to Axl Rose, as it describes the misery of a former multi-platinum blues-influenced rock star, who reminisces over an on-and-off-again relationship ending with the woman's suicide via gunshot. It is notable, however, that in the short story, there is no mention of a wedding or marriage of the couple.

siBoLc9vxac

Yeah I just dedicated a half a page to November Rain. Is there fucking problem?

so like friday night i was blazing with some friends and a 35 year old milf came out of nowhere, joined us, gave me a blowjob, etc. she gave me her number and told me to call her if i ever wanted to "do something" but now i'm stuck not knowing what to say when i call her.

fuck me. someone tell me what to say.

^ School I came from (djrajio KNOWS WHATS UP) we had to do group projects for EVERYTHING. Everyone here is ridiculously underprepared in that regard. No communication, no synergy, no leadership.. The dude in my group is on sufu, I'm boutta neg him for not starting his paper.

i think i'm extremely weird.

i've got a liking for older men. like 40+ and above

my friends think i'm weird.

even my sister was questioning my taste when i talked to her about it earlier.

me: (shows a picture of some friend)

sis: why in the world is he so old?

me: i don't know! i like them old!