Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i am currently eating a feast.

i robokopp'd much, but only ended up getting one thing at century 21. there was some RO/drkshdw/viv west./ann d shit that was cool, as well as some amazing mmm jackets, but i didn't have enough money for jawn jawns. just bought a fuckload @ unigro, though im happy with my purchases.

then i bought some extra food for my feast like dinner to reward myself.

start with:

harvest cheddar sunchips and progresso soup

main course:

turkey + swiss wrap from the deli w/ sabra hummus to dip in (hella good)

desert:

reeses pieces from the vending machine in the lobby

such a feast before me. i am blessed truly.

wait... what? there was decent shit at century 21? i didn't even bother going when my family went.

so i got a coat with some fur on the hood and my kitten will not stop sniffing it.

apparently its coyote fur, but im scared shes gonna try to rub up on it. =/

wait... what? there was decent shit at century 21? i didn't even bother going when my family went.

Yeah, but decent in the most relative sense. Its mostly the stuff that no one would ever buy unless they were flipping it again, except for the MMM jacket I tried on. So nice.

Servo, that tune is like Andrew WK doing Bowie. I can dig it.

so i think my friend made up a guys profile on myspace and is posting comments on her own profile with it.

she tells me everything and i mean, EVERYTHING about any guys she likes/has been with but when i asked about him before, she avoided answering.

ive never heard of him and have never seen the kid.

myspace drama is so lame, but wtf is she doing!?

so i think my friend made up a guys profile on myspace and is posting comments on her own profile with it.

she tells me everything and i mean, EVERYTHING about any guys she likes/has been with but when i asked about him before, she avoided answering.

i just saw this for the first time tonight.

your post made me think of it

scary shit

SBmo-M_4BTc

I have a similar friend who's on facebook except she made multiple friends (about 5) and she has full fledged in depth conversations with them....it's so awkward when I see her now...