Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I had a random thought today:

Nearly everyone with a computer is involved in some online community like Sufu. Some are far less involved than others, but almost all of us do it, and none of us talk to our real life friends about it. My parents, uncles, aunts, co-workers, teachers, roommate, friends, everyone. We all have our secret online lives complete with relationships of all kinds.

None of this existed on this scale just 4-5 years ago and we have no idea how it will affect society as a whole.

The future is here and it's fucking weird.

i talk to most of my friends about it.

Pretty much everything I do online is no secret. I have to share a computer with 2 other people, and some how (i clean my history) they still can trace everything i've done. I talk to my friends about being apart of communities & some of them have accounts.

after all this years, i realised that i have been spelling the word weird wrongly.

WIERD.

WEIRD.

and it was only after someone corrected me by saying, type after me: WEIRD.

fucken embarassing.

when you type it in a document of even this post box, doesn't the pc automatically underline the word weird in red if you spell it wrong?

like right now.. wierd <- has a red line under it as I'm typing

unless the only time you've ever typed the word weird is on aim or something, just finding out that you were spelling that word wrong is weird

some people that are into conspiracy theories would say that the goal is distance humans by making them create their own "online life". A life that's not complete if you don't have social contacts in the outside, feeling alone and lonely... bleh.

bull shit anyways.

internet can be the cause of fights, too.

I went to a halloween costume party and saw all these kids from high school. Smoked, drank, felt pretty good, kept it calm though. There was this kid from H.S. who was so drunk and dressed as a troll. This kid was sitting in a chair by himself and saying "this party sucks balls, this party sucks big balls." So he goes outside later and is totally pissed and then out of nowhere he starts laughing, grabs a cat, and throws it. Then he says like "I'm so fucking pissed, everyone just remembers me as the kid from high school who gets drunk all the time and then gets pissed." Later on, my friends and I are leaving the party and then we see him walking down the street, saying he is going to walk home. He lives about 4 miles away, so my friend gets out of my car and walks with him while we call his friends to come get him. They are walking down a busy street, and this kid is dressed as a fucking troll. Green shorts, green spiked wig, no shirt.

Also there was this kid next to me on the couch who was so stoned. His eyes were so red, he was just staring at the ceiling. He was so stoned that I almost started freaking out.

I saw a High School Musical 3 board game at the store and Zac Efron was posing like Sportfreak on the box.

So I stared.

And now I'm trying to find a picture.

img2188cl4.jpg

i talk to most of my friends about it.

explaining to friends that I was going to San Francisco with internet friends to hang out with more internet friends was funny.

I hate when designers change(ruin) their pieces after the runway show.

How does:

End up as:

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30872856hp2.jpg

you are mistaken, the second jacket is from Attachment not Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment. They are not the same jackets.

i just realised i can't live without my personal laptop.

1. Music playlist

2.Photoshop/Illustrator

3.Photos

4.FUCKING PRIVACY

editted: i had to make my new sig using powerpoint just cos my dad's laptop has no adobe software.

shit, mrip. I didn't even remember messaging you last night. It said you were online then got off. Didn't think i was that drunk either

I'm sitting here wondering do I have the worst rep on the site, and how long will it take for me to change it to green blocks?

Or, can I have my rep reset? :confused: