Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hi julz! :D

oh, well hello there! ;)

is it customary in other non-english speaking cultures for aggravated parents to curse themselves out?

because when my mother curses, its at herself. :confused:

oh, well hello there! ;)

is it customary in other non-english speaking cultures for aggravated parents to curse themselves out?

because when my mother curses, its at herself. :confused:

me too. I even whip myself when I did something bad and say a few ave maria's and feel better (9)

seriously, I think a lot of people do it? i mean when you're focused on something.

only two fucking days/ nights!!!

yo what the fuck find out who that guy is and kill him. his interests are both "serenity" and "chaos" - OMMGORZ I'm SO FUCKING DEEP BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN DICHOTOMOUS CONCEPTS LULZZZ

lets stab that asshole, i'm in vancouver this summer we can gang rape him with a broken bottle

yo what the fuck find out who that guy is and kill him. his interests are both "serenity" and "chaos" - OMMGORZ I'm SO FUCKING DEEP BECAUSE I AM INTERESTED IN DICHOTOMOUS CONCEPTS LULZZZ

lets stab that asshole, i'm in vancouver this summer we can gang rape him with a broken bottle

he also slipped "sno-cones" in between those to be very random and hilarious and make it seem as if he doesn't take him seriously, but he is still serious at the same time

UGH and his favourite movie is lost highway FUCK

what a piece of shit asshole, that movie sucks and no one actually likes it or understands it

i like it

:(

haven't watched it since it has been at the theater though...

and i would basically watch and enjoy anything mr. lynch commits to celluloid or video

:( that profile is so sad

he dabbles in cross dessing too did you see?

this guy in my class, all he ever does is go on vampirefreaks.com, i asked him about it and he was like, its like myspace but for vampires

he says hes a dichotymy of good and evil. he has the hairiest butt i have ever seen

<3 u tim!!