Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I unleashed untold evil into the world.

I feel much better about it though, much less bloated.

Also, stupidfuck accommodation people said they were fixing our water pipes today. So cold water is no longer murky, but hot water is...there's just no winning.

at least you've got water!

I WANT WATER!

my rep ends by 666.. that must be a sign or something

happened to me last week too. i was preparing myself for something supersatanic... but nothing actually happened :(

I unleashed untold evil into the world.

I feel much better about it though, much less bloated.

i confess that i slept with two dudes and did not find out until the next morning.

i took the morning-after pill but, fuck..

:eek:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

my jew friend one time i goto his house for a bbq, then his cat walk in with the ear bleeding and almost falling off his head. so i ask him what about your cat!?! take him to the vet! he say "no the cat just wants food" and then he open a can for the cat and put it outside. a few week later i come back the cat is fine, its a very tough jew cat

^you're thinly veiled anti-semitic commentary is amusing

I ate a ridic amount for lunch. But I didn't eat breakfast, sorta. I dunno if I'm gonna have dinner cause I feel like I'm gonna be full until tomorrow.

wtf dining hall, I hate you.

jeepster quit being bitchmade.

dude

huge chicken salad wrap

8 meat ravoli's

salad

chips

like, 5 glasses of sprite

huge slice of boston cream pie

whatevers, I can go pop some adderall and not eat for like, 2 days. RIGHT TREV?

hah.

i'm literally half your size and eat this much

step your game up

my stomach has shrunk

i am but a lanky shadow of my former garbage disposal self

i did put away 2 burgers, fries, muscles and tiramisu @ Balthazar last night for dinner tho.

tiramisu...sounds perfect today.

i have to drive to downtown cleveland to pick up the jay-z tickets and i get scared to go on highways ive never been on before esp alone.

i start having panic attacks and second guessing myself even if i have directions...

kunk, i got a chance to listen to that new kings cd. the first impression was, mehh.. but as the last cd, it grew on me a lil by the 3rd time i listened to it. their worst cd to date tho, only a couple songs that are ok. they totally lost that kings of leon feel they used to have. they should just stop now and try to save any dignity they have left.

kings of leon should have never started. they also have the worst fans i have ever encountered/seen.

pissing in a bottle in the middle of the pit is not acceptable. if you're reading this, fat woman, fuck you. your trailer park ass almost ruined my animal collective experience.

their drummer is funny to watch though. what an idiot

i kno alot of people hate on them, but seriously their first two cd's are so solid. if you've recently discovered them, then i understand the hate. but what about like 4 - 5 years ago, youth and young man hood was sick, then aha shake was sick as well. it all started going down the drain when they released "im on call"...

i'd agree. the greg allman vocals don't work so well with the music on the new album.

but, you gots to do what you gots to do in the music industry these days.

i kno alot of people hate on them, but seriously their first two cd's are so solid. if you've recently discovered them, then i understand the hate. but what about like 4 - 5 years ago, youth and young man hood was sick, then aha shake was sick as well. it all started going down the drain when they released "im on call"...